TTT Unban Request
Ingame Name: screamkiller56 (Though it may have either been screamkiller6 or DojoMojo at the time of)

SteamID: screamkiller56

Who Banned You: sugary sugoi

Reason For Ban: "Spoopy" I believe he meant ghosting.

Length of Ban: Perm

Reason for Admins to Unban: I was new to the gmod format, I was banned awhile ago when I didn't own a desktop myself. My friend and I were playing TTT and he got killed by someone I suspected was a traitor because I found him near several dead bodies and was looking at the general crowd through a rifle scope by himself across the map, and so I killed him, he reported me for rdm and I couldn't type fast enough to explain to the present mod to not ban me anyways because he was counting down. I freaked out and I couldn't give any explanation other than my friend was killed by him. This whole event happened in 2016. I feel it was a premature instaban. I simply wish to not be banned permanently anymore, I want to play again at some point soon. I did break the rule to not ghost I do admit but, it was through ignorance of not knowing what that was and not knowing any of the rules honestly. 
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I have not

Other: I was banned on 25/07/2016 @ 18:31:29
It is indeed a ban from almost 4 years ago. Looking at the age on it, I think it does deserve some consideration. If his reason for being banned IS as he said above, then +1 on his unban. We've had people unbanned who did much worse.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
To be unbanned soon- 4 years is enough to be unbanned for far more serious bans. Don't even know why it was a permanent but I guess that was what the rules were then.

Unbanned
[Image: b_560x95.png]