Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban: 708Kit(STEAM_0:1:178724507) Hacking
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 708Kit(STEAM_0:1:178724507) 

Potential Witnesses: Agent Barton, Pixie Soldier, MommaBlondie

Reason to Ban: Hacking

Proof:
 School yard tricks
Villa house slaughter  (keep an eye on the upper right corner of him killing all remaining props)

Other:Pixie Tbanned them for 24hrs for the Hacking
Player was big bad

Part 1 - https://youtu.be/oXc0UkPnD8Q
Part 2 - https://youtu.be/LWjd-cPLNd0
Part 3 - https://youtu.be/ZKe5f8Z-KwE
I cannot ban with this evidence at the moment these look like the actions of a ghoster especially with the first video. He had to shoot all around the tree before finding Star, he had to search through all the bathrooms before nuking the last one he did not check, and then he spent the rest of the round trying to shoot a prop that did not appear to be there despite him hitting the ground on the back of the toilet.

The second video only shows one kill that is usable and that is when he is charging the recorder at the end of the round which could also be seen as ghosting with "on light outside in the yard" which narrows it down very quickly.

As of right now I do not think the evidence presented would hold up against a ban request. I will leave this open to see if more evidence is presented.

Edit: Checking Barton's evidence she posted it while I was typing this.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
I seriously doubt he was ghosting, he was getting kills too early in the rounds for anyone to be giving him direction. We did check for friends, he had none on the server. I know its possible that they could be friends on a third party but from watching him I'd say he had a beeper hack or something similar.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
(05-08-2020, 06:28 PM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote: I seriously doubt he was ghosting, he was getting kills too early in the rounds for anyone to be giving him direction. We did check for friends, he had none on the server. I know its possible that they could be friends on a third party but from watching him I'd say he had a beeper hack or something similar.

The first two videos showed maybe 3 kills, that was before Barton included her evidence. Yes Voss' video did show that more kills occurred but with the suspected hacker not anywhere to be seen until about the last 10 seconds.

With the additional evidence provided, I believe that this person was hacking. They have been banned permanently and it is good to see staff communicating on the server and working together to provide evidence, different camera angles, and recordings to bring the hacker down.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army