Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollow moon for tmod
Ingame Name: [test]Hollow Moon , Hollow Moon, Adelina Phoenix, [test] Hollow Moon Moon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419354761

Time Played: 298 hours

When First Joined:  Mid May 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): if i put it to eastern time around 12:am- 7am

Rank Desired: Test Mod

Current Rank: trusted

What can you do to help the community?: usually when I am on the server there is hardly any staff on at the time and can help around that time period

Why do you want to help the community?: i love this community and since ive been back and got a running computer that can handle pretty much anything except when i first started it was a cheep laptop that was about to give up any minute but since ive been back around the time ive been playing theres been a lot of trollers and ghosters recently and i just want to help out as much as i can

Have you previously been banned? NIEN

Have you previously applied for staff?
 https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=6226\
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5796
Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? yes i have

How did you find us?: iit was the very first server i saw and the name reminded me of my favorite cartoon 

Other: i understand completely if i need more time ive only been back for a month and a half im only doing this to help others out Heart i  love this community and i will always be part of it no matter what ^-^
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey its about time! 
+1 i believe your ready to be a testmod when ive played with you, you have done a great job with handling situations, you may not have a lot of ban request
but it takes time, also your good at looking for players who are ghosting or hacking and i personally think your ready to step up to tmod. Good luck! 
[Image: titan.gif]
Hollow, you have been really fun to be on server with and you know when to be serious and when to have fun. +1 from me
[Image: lDo6UQl.png]
[Image: fkzTG3C.jpeg]
Hollow knows ways on helping the server.

a very good staff can handle everything that is on server

+1 from a Norm Good Luck 
Hollow you cam back from fixing your pc

To getting updated with the server and forums

You follow protocol to a T
you ask when you needed backup when something is out of your hands

I have no issue with any of this of late

Results: +1
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Hey Hollow, Thanks for Applying!

Glad to see you wanna move up from trusted, but I got a few things I wanna say before giving my score.

This is your time for last month in order. 

https://gyazo.com/b5c28d34fa3eaa4dadd0bb5310e55a83 (start of the month on [test]Hollow Moon)

https://gyazo.com/2c540f37b677a8327f39605d70ea34f7 (Rest of the month with [test] Hollow Moon) (funny space diff)

(Game tracker this past month has also been buggy so these time's may be inaccurate)

First of all, on these it basically tells me that you've been on 5 times this past month that's been past an hour which isn't giving me a reason to trust with giving you tmod. As staff, you don't have to be on every day, but I wanna see some form of activity. I really dislike people who get promoted and ditch or rarely get on anymore after being promoted and I'm not seeing it here regarding time on server. 

Aside time stuff, you are like-able and friendly to people you interact with. In my opinion, being like-able isn't much of a requirement, but it's whether you handle yourself well on server. I should hold back alot when I'm on with you, but when I have you give third and fourth warnings. Your first or second warnings are fine to act upon since you don't speak over the mic much. 

As of right now, I feel like you should work on your activity and the amount of warnings you give people. Correct me if I'm wrong on the time, but on the warnings thing, it's good to be lenient at times, but some people don't deserve to keep going after being told once or twice.

It's a (-1) from for these reasons.
(05-10-2020, 05:15 PM)Abdel Wrote: Hey Hollow, Thanks for Applying!

Glad to see you wanna move up from trusted, but I got a few things I wanna say before giving my score.

This is your time for last month in order. 

https://gyazo.com/b5c28d34fa3eaa4dadd0bb5310e55a83 (start of the month on [test]Hollow Moon)

https://gyazo.com/2c540f37b677a8327f39605d70ea34f7 (Rest of the month with [test] Hollow Moon) (funny space diff)

(Game tracker this past month has also been buggy so these time's may be inaccurate)

First of all, on these it basically tells me that you've been on 5 times this past month that's been past an hour which isn't giving me a reason to trust with giving you tmod. As staff, you don't have to be on every day, but I wanna see some form of activity. I really dislike people who get promoted and ditch or rarely get on anymore after being promoted and I'm not seeing it here regarding time on server. 

Aside time stuff, you are like-able and friendly to people you interact with. In my opinion, being like-able isn't much of a requirement, but it's whether you handle yourself well on server. I should hold back alot when I'm on with you, but when I have you give third and fourth warnings. Your first or second warnings are fine to act upon since you don't speak over the mic much. 

As of right now, I feel like you should work on your activity and the amount of warnings you give people. Correct me if I'm wrong on the time, but on the warnings thing, it's good to be lenient at times, but some people don't deserve to keep going after being told once or twice.

It's a (-1) from for these reasons.
i know i spent a little more time than that and ive been on about 3 days a week but usually i am on for a couple hours someone messages me about it ;p
[Image: giphy.gif]
Hey hollow, like Abdel said sometimes you give a little too many warnings and it’s the procedures that needs to be followed especially since you want to move up. You’re great at helping on the server you always record and always are willing to help. I just say work on that more and more and trust me you’ll have my +1 for now it’s a -1 good luck!! :)
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas
+0

I don't have anything bad to say about your performance as a staff member but, I don't have anything good to say either. 

Meaning that I haven't seen or heard anything from you or about you that makes you stand out, nor make me believe that you'd do well as Test Moderator at this time

Yes you came back a bit over a month ago, and you've submitted at least 2 ban requests in that time. You have shown involvement, but I think more is needed for me to give you a +1 for advancement. 

I'll see you out there Hollow
Not voting but I can say from past experience  that this staff is on point and has a can do attitude
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member