Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible Round Ruining Glitch?
So I just logged into Dinkleberg right in time to be in the next round, and I checked my tab as most people usually do, when I noticed that I could see who the traitors were [notice this is the beginning of the round too], but I'm not a traitor myself. I killed myself after screenshotting this to avoid exploiting it, but I don't know if this glitch usually happens as I never had this happen until now. [Image: 043B66F38D803DF3755F52E0645454EBA6B654AB]
These people were NOT res'd btw, but its p broken by the looks of it.
Strange @queef commando
[Image: original.gif]
u wot m8. Also, Queef isn't part of the dev team. Tag me in this shit if you want anything to get done.

Situation seems to have been resolved. Let me know in the future if anything changes.
Not an expert but I wonder if it has something to do with a glitched out MOTM reward for Top Traitor. Had you claimed that reward before the round?
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
This issue hasn't reappeared since being initially reported, so I'm gonna lock the thread so people won't be under the impression that it's still a concern.