Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban this boi
Offender's Name: Scheissgeist

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:158393122

Potential Witnesses: @aeth0r @kylo ren @"Admiral Arbok" @soup 

Reason to Ban: Mass RDM

Proof: Check game logs - 5/12/2020, map ttt_orange, ~11-11:30pm. Continues to kill detectives while inno, falsely calls out innos as KOS, randomly kills multiple innos, etc.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

No evidence, no ban. If I was in the drivers seat I would call RDM log timestamps sufficient, but that's probably not how this is going to work
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
No evidence.

and btw that player was already banned in game.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
He was banned by DoyouEvenlift for consistent Rdm
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-13-2020, 01:55 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: No evidence.

and btw that player was already banned in game.
Oh cool. He wasn’t at the time of me making this, hence why I made it.

(05-12-2020, 11:52 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: No evidence, no ban. If I was in the drivers seat I would call RDM log timestamps sufficient, but that's probably not how this is going to work
Wait, so staff wouldn’t check the log? How is that not evidence, they can access it anytime and I gave the time period over which he did such things.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

(05-13-2020, 07:38 AM)ReThink Wrote:
(05-12-2020, 11:52 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: No evidence, no ban. If I was in the drivers seat I would call RDM log timestamps sufficient, but that's probably not how this is going to work
Wait, so staff wouldn’t check the log? How is that not evidence, they can access it anytime and I gave the time period over which he did such things.

It sounds pretty stupid that they don't, but it makes sense considering ban requests are more often than not dug up when the person requests an unban. Having the evidence for that ban directly on the thread when that happens is extremely handy.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Player is already banned, but for future reference, please take screenshots of logs using F8 to open them and F12 to take a screenshot. Although we can access old logs, just having screenshots of logs makes our lives much easier