Fwd: Fwd: Funny picture of cat, look!! (Unban Request)
Absolutely Kale, no mess ups on your side. I used it as a break from TTT anyhow.

https://imgur.com/a/bc7yS0C
I never had any problems with you, but the lack of effort in this unban request makes me kinda iffy man. I get it that you wanted to take a break, but threatening our server with that is pretty bad.. especially considering it is a federal crime.

I'll +0, don't mind a reduction, but I seriously hope you've thought about what you did in retrospect even if you meant it to be a joke.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
For sure, in hindsight I should have put more time into the original post especially because context is incredibly important. Also yeah the screenshot I had sent in my first reply were the last messages before the ban, but I had no intentions at the time to leave the server.
It was only after when I had to make an appeal where I made the decision to leave. Pretty sure right after I even @'d him in the discord TTT channel saying something along the lines of "wtf I alt tab to see me perm banned thanks". Also I never saw how what I wrote was a threat, but all is good since that is in the past.
it was clearly a non malicious joke kinda stupid if youre not unbanned especially after this long
DDos threats have always been a permaban, don't make stupid jokes
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
As Scoovie said, ddos threats are taken seriously. It doesn't matter if you are new to the server or a regular. That being said, I don't see why there would need to be a reduction for doing something stupid since he's been banned for 3 months. +1 full unban
I was on the server when you were banned and it did come off as a threat, but its been 3 months so plus one on the unban
To be unbanned soon.
[Image: b_560x95.png]