Unban plz
You have been perma banned twice now. I remember I supported your last one, but now I realize how that was a mistake. I don't see any positives in unbanning you. Unlike most people, I was here for both your bans. All I can say is -1. The server doesn't need this bullshit right now.
former admin2
I remember you being fun as hell, but my god, there have been SO MANY TERRIBLE THINGS that I've witnessed (I was there for TWO of them, and that was over 3 years ago) that had your name next to them. I can sympathize with having done something really bad in the past and sitting here asking for a second chance, but the problem lies where you've already had your second chance, and third chance, and fourth chance.

The cord has to be cut somewhere, and this is that somewhere. -1:
(05-15-2020, 03:12 PM)Deadpool Wrote: The server doesn't need this bullshit right now.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Alright well then I will just leave it at that. I don't really understand what I did to some of you. I feel like it was all just based of of ones opinion and it really isn't all that called for. I never said anything I did was okay but for some reason Nuru claims I did? W/e I will leave. I understand I am not wanted here. I should just listen to the people who had left because of the bias and inner circles in this server. Heck if they wont say it, I will. I sincerely hope whoever I had offended over whatever reason I don't remember accepts my apology! When I said I helped, I mean't I gave input and kept track of player time, sorry I didn't specify. I wasn't holding anything over anybodies head. Sigh. Hope you guys have a good one. Nuru, you had always underhanded me and looked down on me from the beginning and I really just wanted to be your friend. You keep twisting me around to be some kind of terrible person. Regardless of your treatment towads me, I hope you have a good life and I wish you all the best. You can say I am acting innocent or w/e but why would I if I don't want to be unbanned anymore? I can see I am not welcomed here and it kinda hurts, alot. I shouldve learned that with the proper situation. But oh well. It was worth a try. I request this be locked.!~ I will not be coming back on here to check.

(Lycan if you're reading this ooga booga)
(05-15-2020, 03:19 PM)Ricebowls Wrote: (Lycan if you're reading this ooga booga)

can we deny this now
You fail to realize the proper situation started because of your harassment of me that nearly pushed me to quit the community. You’re playing the victim card why? Everyone besides you somehow remembers everything that you did for some odd reason
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-15-2020, 03:19 PM)Ricebowls Wrote: Alright well then I will just leave it at that. I don't really understand what I did to some of you. I feel like it was all just based of of ones opinion and it really isn't all that called for. I never said anything I did was okay but for some reason Nuru claims I did? W/e I will leave. I understand I am not wanted here. I should just listen to the people who had left because of the bias and inner circles in this server. Heck if they wont say it, I will. I sincerely hope whoever I had offended over whatever reason I don't remember accepts my apology! When I said I helped, I mean't I gave input and kept track of player time, sorry I didn't specify. I wasn't holding anything over anybodies head. Sigh. Hope you guys have a good one. Nuru, you had always underhanded me and looked down on me from the beginning and I really just wanted to be your friend. You keep twisting me around to be some kind of terrible person. Regardless of your treatment towads me, I hope you have a good life and I wish you all the best. You can say I am acting innocent or w/e but why would I if I don't want to be unbanned anymore? I can see I am not welcomed here and it kinda hurts, alot. I shouldve learned that with the proper situation.  But oh well. It was worth a try.  I request this be locked.!~ I will not be coming back on here to check.

(Lycan if you're reading this ooga booga)
Im the one that pushed for your unban to begin with. You want to understand my point look at it like this. I trusted you for a while and thought of is as friends for a bit and came to you because i wasnt confident about training for admin even before you were around. You were helpful. You applied for unban. I pushed for it. You were unbanned. Things were great for the first bit and then something flipped like a switch and you increasingly became more troublesome. I avoided banning you were others would have. That was my fault entirely there. Then you harassed players. Then me anytime i corrected you or told you that it could be brought up with othwr admins or on forums. I wasnt trying to underhand you no matter how much you want to put it that way. I pushed for you to do well and it went bad. So therefore that is why my stance is as it is. I hope you well to and hope you learn from these things.
I'm honestly confused why you decided to post this. Those things that you say to people in such a major event on the forums and the community as a whole is remembered by those people because something like that doesn't always wash up on the shore of the community. -1 for discord unban
The mob mentality here is strong. I know I said I'd leave but yall are proving my point. People are scared to post against you guys because you'll just attack them next whether behind the scenes or basically shadow banning them. Seriously, fix your damn staff. Okay, now I am out. Just stop replying, your grudges are overbearing.
I see you have not changed a bit, took you under an hour before you started trying manipulating what people have said. People were willing to discuss things with you but then you started acting out. Maybe you have not thought about this but maybe people do not like you for a reason or reasons? Also said reason or reasons could be your fault?

Your unban request has been denied.

Nicol was in agreement with your app getting denied as well.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army