Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread
(05-21-2020, 09:17 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 08:15 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 08:05 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 06:47 PM)§6SEMBER_UNO Wrote: I know I've been out of the loop but has the issue with props picking up other props been addressed? I lost a lot of spots due to not being able to pick up and replace a prop as a prop. Annoying more then anything else. 

I have always been able to pick up props as a prop, I'm not sure what you mean on that one

Before we updated to the newest prophunt version we were able to pick up props, as props, without turning into them by pressing ctrl+e. It didn't matter what you were or what you were trying to pick up. A hula girl could pick up a barrel no problem. Now SOME props can pick up some props in some circumstances.

Here's a example. On backyard I used to be able to turn into the table phone in the upstairs hallway and throw the original out the window with a ctrl grab. Now I can become the phone but I cant pick up or move the original. In school I would do the same with the PC monitor on the cart in the entrance area. I would grab it and throw it into the monitor room then sit as the original. Again I can't pick up the monitor to do this. 

There was a comment about this when Nuru first started this thread but it's since been nuked. I specifically recall Nuru saying she had the same problem.

hmmm i have noticed a difference but not specifically in such way. May have to do with the update which means it could be a setting that could be adjusted or where a different function needs to be used. I still use crouch + e to pick up props i don't want to become. I'll look into it. There is a chance that it could just be a strategy that we may not be able to use anymore. You could also chuck said item and then use the prop menu to achieve the same results, could also be the computer you're using.

For example, to join a team I either have to use ctrl + F1 or Fn + F2 while other users just have to press F1 or F2 to get to where they want to go.

(05-21-2020, 07:30 PM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: Just on Death cant see Chat. I'm not sure what the case is since I havent been on in awhile but  BlushWill Staff still be able to see Both alive and non alive players if Chat is being spammed in any way.

Could Anyone give my a brief understanding on that if possible

As I understand it is strictly dead hunters who cannot type to living ones via team chat. I do not believe this has been fixed yet but I will for sure add to the list above to make sure that it is not forgotten. Could have been done in the update so that dead hunters cannot ghost as easily to their hunter teammates if they die trying to kill props.

I thought it was that anyone who was alive could not see dead chat...
[Image: unknown.jpg]
you should be able to get dink to adjust the item picking tbh i remember seeing it in the files somewhere
when it first swapped over it was a big big issues but i think its been fixed since then but idr
if not it should be easy fix

quick edit hello you left the part where i called myself stupid and dleted the old on in there take that out

I DONT NEED REMINDED OF MY STUPIDITY
ty have good day
(05-22-2020, 11:44 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: quick edit hello you left the part where i called myself stupid and dleted the old on in there take that out

I DONT NEED REMINDED OF MY STUPIDITY
ty have good day

Nah we'll keep that one for the good of the community
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(05-15-2020, 02:43 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: - Buff starting ammo (ar2, shotgun, and check the rest)

Can we get a buff for the 357 ammo too? Revolver is too good to only have 18 bullets :^(
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(05-24-2020, 09:11 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(05-15-2020, 02:43 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: - Buff starting ammo (ar2, shotgun, and check the rest)

Can we get a buff for the 357 ammo too? Revolver is too good to only have 18 bullets :^(

Seriously? No. Depending on what guns you have, possibly even with just the standard weapons, you could just stand in one spot and shoot the wall for the whole round and still have ammo when the round ended.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Allow donor to use !ss
(05-25-2020, 02:29 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote: Allow donor to use !ss
That will be a bad idea, Pikachu....
The amount of spam abuse in the relay for that command
As well as some donors love to bend those command to their advantage

I do hope you mean the stop sound command and not the other thing.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
(05-25-2020, 03:28 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:

Stop sounds, not screenshot
(05-25-2020, 03:35 PM)zenful pikachu Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 03:28 PM)Ryuji Sakamoto Wrote:

Stop sounds, not screenshot
This can actually result in chat abuse and denial of taunts. It isn't a good idea. The population of immature donors out weigh the responsible ones.
(05-25-2020, 03:48 PM)Abdel Wrote: This can actually result in chat abuse and denial of taunts. It isn't a good idea. The population of immature donors out weigh the responsible ones.
Abuse of chat? What do you mean? Is specified that it was stop sounds, not the discord command. Also to the end of donors being immature and stopping taunts. I'm pretty confidant a lot of donors won't stop taunts out of spite or just being petty. And, same with other commands we should also be subject to abusing these things. I understand that sometimes we may get bothered by stuff and then stop taunts or whatever but that seems hardly consequential. On the alternative we could have a lot of people on with only donors and not have to ping staff with something menial such as stopping taunts from getting spammed or anything of that sort.