Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PH Suggestions/Open Talk Thread
Add a flamethrower as a weapon. 

This is both a literal suggestion and a joke suggestion. 

I realize a flame thrower could DRASTICALLY affect  the server/players by causing frame/server lag with enough of them. 

On a flip side, how funny would it be to see props on fire running around ^_^ 

There's A LOT of little details to look into with this suggestion,  just found it fun and entertaining.
i would love to see a paintball gun so if you hit a prop they will be marked and it will make it harder for them to hide
(08-04-2020, 01:27 AM)N0BLE FERRET Wrote: i would love to see a paintball gun  so if you hit a prop they will be marked and it will make it harder for them to hide

too op pls nerf
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
can we have a pillow as a wep
@N0BLE FERRET use a crowbar reskin
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean | Smiling Over Orange City (spotify)
Would it be possible to add something for spectators to do while they are dead? this might help keep people entertained while waiting for the next round.

Maybe some spectator deathmatch to spice things up? I am going to do some testing on my side on some addons and see if I can come up with a more specific recommendation!
Update: looks like spec deathmatch in Gmod is hooking to TTT addon. I will go through the code to see if I can make it work with Prophunt but it might take some time.
[Image: s1bMrsR.png]
[Image: l4704yy.png]
(08-10-2020, 12:19 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: Would it be possible to add something for spectators to do while they are dead? this might help keep people entertained while waiting for the next round.

Maybe some spectator deathmatch to spice things up? I am going to do some testing on my side on some addons and see if I can come up with a more specific recommendation!

I think this would be a good idea if you find something that isn't too buggy and that works with the rest of the codes.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
(08-10-2020, 01:40 PM)[teal]Kiwi The Fruit Wrote:
(08-10-2020, 12:19 PM)B0T. ikillyou Wrote: Would it be possible to add something for spectators to do while they are dead? this might help keep people entertained while waiting for the next round.

I think this would be a good idea if you find something that isn't too buggy and that works with the rest of the codes.

what would be cool is the minesweeper menu
I would love to see a way to convert points into premium points. I have 3 million and nothing to spend it on.
[Image: Alastor.%28Hazbin%29.600.2819270.jpg]
(09-06-2020, 08:33 PM)[GL] Gunther Wrote: I would love to see a way to convert points into premium points. I have 3 million and nothing to spend it on.

I feel like this would be easily exploitable, as I know quite a few players who give points out like nothing. Heck, first time I ever played the server somebody gave me 1 mil points.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]