Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was wrongfully banned
(05-15-2020, 11:51 PM)Abdel Wrote: It doesn't matter that you made a play by play. Sonder was one of the main people saying dumb stuff and wouldn't stop when warned, you were or are his friend, you were laughing at the jokes and kept giving him this atmosphere that it was correct to continue because staff was too uptight and unfun in your minds. When muted or gagged y'all fought that it was abused and incorrect. You decided to jump on this train with them. Thats what you need to understand. There was no misunderstandng. Im still up for a reduction of your ban, but you need to understand that you were part of the issue. The ban was valid. We aren't here to point fingers. The point of an unban request is supposed to show us that you want to come back and that you've understood why you got banned in the first place. All this back and forth stuff about. "I wasn't with that group or pointing fingers" at abuse that never happened because you don't understand why you got muted in the first place. Go back and read each post again, and think about this whole thing and stop trying to defend something that was very valid and we all saw it happened in the video. If you have evidence that there was a clear abuse of commands, show us. If you don't even know the rules and procedure of the server, then that will cloud your statement. I recommend reading them.
 none of what im trying to explain here is defending that what i did was okay, im explaining that sonders perma ban was understandable and fitting actions for what went down, me, among others, for laughing along is not deserving of a permaban. If it really was for just laughing with him and giving him the "atmosphere" for the jokes to continue then 6 other people would have been permabanned to. i think the punishment was unjust, ive been a high ranked admin on other serves for a few years. i know whats deserving of a perma ban and whats not, this would be an action for a month at most. thats my issue here, im not saying i was in the right for joking, but if you watch the second video after sonder calms down, i talk with andre about my misunderstanding and he explains it clearly and were then on the same page. andre never really had any issue with me throughout this whole thing, i was punished for laughing and being friends with sonder. i never provoked him and i even told him to chill it in the video. I was never directly mean to anyone on that server or trolled anyone. most of the time i was confused about people getting kicked or muted which got resolved pretty quickly, and i made the play by play for others who may not want to watch the entire almost hour long video. I appreciate you taking the time to review my thread
From what I can tell, Andre should have kicked you before banning you. Andre completely skipped an entire category of punishment where he should not have. Sonder is a cunt, and deserves what he got, though I personally would have given him a lesser ban first and put him on the list. Unfortunately, I know how people love to skip the steps on this server. It's a +1 from me for unban.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
(05-16-2020, 12:43 PM)PapaFred Wrote: From what I can tell, Andre should have kicked you before banning you. Andre completely skipped an entire category of punishment where he should not have. Sonder is a cunt, and deserves what he got, though I personally would have given him a lesser ban first and put him on the list. Unfortunately, I know how people love to skip the steps on this server. It's a +1 from me for unban.
Listen pal, Andre was actually doing his job. There's no need to tell andre that he missed a part of the punishment. He had actually followed everything that he was involved with Pixie and Aug.

I am going to be honest here it's a -1 for me. You encouraged Sonder to continue his troll and the serious jokes he made while you were with him. I don't give a shit if your friends with him. All I care is that you learn from those mistakes you made to Sonder to continue the same shit he caused before. I recommend that if this gets denied. You should wait more than 3 month since the donor abuse that Andre made involved you and Sonder.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-16-2020, 12:43 PM)PapaFred Wrote: Andre completely skipped an entire category of punishment where he should not have. Unfortunately, I know how people love to skip the steps on this server. 
I would just like to note that there is a thing called "Staff Discretion" that allows staff to make a choice outside of guidelines. Andre made a choice to ban based on the situation. As for this ban request, I suggest it be locked as of now until a decision is made. Nothing else is coming forward and there's nothing else constructive to be said.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-16-2020, 12:43 PM)PapaFred Wrote: From what I can tell, Andre should have kicked you before banning you. Andre completely skipped an entire category of punishment where he should not have. Sonder is a cunt, and deserves what he got, though I personally would have given him a lesser ban first and put him on the list. Unfortunately, I know how people love to skip the steps on this server. It's a +1 from me for unban.
thank you for your support <3

(05-16-2020, 12:53 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote:
Listen pal, Andre was actually doing his job. There's no need to tell andre that he missed a part of the punishment. He had actually followed everything that he was involved with Pixie and Aug.

I am going to be honest here it's a -1 for me. You encouraged Sonder to continue his troll and the serious jokes he made while you were with him. I don't give a shit if your friends with him. All I care is that you learn from those mistakes you made to Sonder to continue the same shit he caused before. I recommend that if this gets denied. You should wait more than 3 month since the donor abuse that Andre made involved you and Sonder.
If a donor decides to abuse thats on him, i never asked him OR encouraged him to do ANYTHING he did. Nor did i encourage or ask sonder to do anything he did, nor did i ask or encourage anyone to laugh along. Everyone besides andre and pixie took the fairly serious jokes lightly and laughed along and didnt think much of it, watch the second video it was all over they just wanted us gone.

(05-16-2020, 12:53 PM)Happy Mirror Wrote:

also i dont appreciate you being a jerk to me on discord and coming here and voting this because of that.

(05-16-2020, 12:56 PM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote:
(05-16-2020, 12:43 PM)PapaFred Wrote: Andre completely skipped an entire category of punishment where he should not have. Unfortunately, I know how people love to skip the steps on this server. 
I would just like to note that there is a thing called "Staff Discretion" that allows staff to make a choice outside of guidelines. Andre made a choice to ban based on the situation. As for this ban request, I suggest it be locked as of now until a decision is made. Nothing else is coming forward and there's nothing else constructive to be said.

Thank you for taking the time to review my thread

I just want to make a quick post that i have nothing against andre and i agree that the jokes made towards him from sonder were pushy and rude, I like andre he seems like a nice guy, thank you for taking the time to review my very long thread and dont hesitate to state any opinions you may have  Heart
Locking this since people have decided to argue instead of you know, be useful.

@"Happy Mirror" and @PapaFred could you guys not make this thread about you guys?

Second Fred, this is at least the second time she had been caught ghosting so she was getting banned anyways if the ghosting evidence is clear. So a step was not skipped, it was the ban length being combined with the continuous ghosting and combined with the trolling.

I will see by looking at what was said here and the evidence provided supports a full unban, ban reduction, or if the unban request gets denied at this point in time.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
Okay so now I have spent the time watching Millie's video that she recorded of Andre's, both of Andre's videos, as well as another video from Pixie.

Pixie's video showed the initial forceswap after Millie and Sonder got caught ghosting and then admitted to ghosting. This puts it with when Millie was caught ghosting by Nuru, Pixie before on the awesome building map, and then later Andre with his videos. Ghosting ban here is justified no problem.

With Millie's video, I do not know why you would not show the entirety of the video and not provide any context other than Andre was just scrounging around looking for a reason to ban you. What actually was happening is that he, Alora, and other staff were recording you guy's trolling, possibly harassing, and mainly ghosting. The ghosting is what got you banned.

Now to Andre's videos, gosh that looks annoying. Mr. Salteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen was an abuser anybody who thinks otherwise is at least kinda dumb. Sonder, clear jerk, he was trolling the whole time. I am confused on why he was not map gagged since I believe he got round gagged during the crash house map. Besides that, there were plenty of warnings for all trolling parties involved to stop. Multiple staff gave out warnings, at least a couple if not more more other players agreed that there were warnings except for Mr. Salteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, Millie and Sonder, the ones who got in trouble/banned.

Now this unban request is for Millie. Millie, you can try to blame Sonder, Andre whoever you want, but the evidence clearly points to you trolling, egging on trolling, and ghosting. You say that you are a staff member on other server or have been staff on other servers, then you should that doing stuff like this is not okay. You should also know that ghosting is not okay but you did it anyways. You also lied, jokingly or not about being friends with Sonder and about only ghosting each other.

The last thing to take into consideration is your ban length. Currently it is permanent and I believe that the ghosting ban portion of it was fully justified seeing as how you were caught by several members over time. Mr. Salteeeeeeen is pretty much gone if not outright banned for him continuing acting out like he did. Sonder is permanently banned for trolling and ghosting which I also believe is justified seeing as how he was the main head runner in all of this.

Since you have already served a decent amount of time, but appear to maybe not have fully figured out what you have done wrong, I will reduce your permanent ban down to a 30 day ban starting today. You were banned on March 3, and you will be unbanned on June 16. I believe that is more than fair given everything that has transpired.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army