Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Position Proposal
(05-18-2020, 04:54 PM)Zuboba[Ape Gang] Wrote: I've never seen people blow something so little out of proportion. He's not asking for Regulars to have the power to ban, do reports, kick, mute, gag, ETC.

All he's saying is that regulars should have the ability to !mute !gag and/or !votekick. You guys act like we have over 20 people on each day with more than 200+ hours, no that's not the case. I see  few people with that amount of hours and who are even consistent. So +1 I see zero issues with giving people who don't want the FULL role of a staff but want to help in someway they can powers such as these. None of these powers can be heavily abused(Note I said heavily) and setting the requirement to 200+ hours is a great idea to keep from being abused. I also think that said person needs to have at least 2-3 Legit ban requests under their name.

If someone wants those powers to help staff the server......apply for staff?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
There has been a lot of talk of the pros of having this and possible issues, but what if we focus on the cons? What is the worst that could happen? Do the pros outweigh the cons? Would it be something good for now but something devastatingly terrible in the future?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
#bringbackdtmod
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-18-2020, 05:35 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: #bringbackdtmod
lol