nopleez unban request
(-1)
I can understand the ignorance of new players who would like to give you a chance but you've had way too many chances. You never learn from any of them. One of your unbans lasted a day. In my opinion, you just take it as a joke and end up getting ban again.
No, please

(Real Reason: You have been a constant nuisance for many people and after giving you a shot the last time you got yourself banned again. So, No)
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
Why? You're unbanned on the server, what purpose does being unbanned on the forums serve? You only shitpost and troll here.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-17-2020, 02:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Why? You're unbanned on the server, what purpose does being unbanned on the forums serve? You only shitpost and troll here.

A lot of people do that.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Nope. Not happening.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
uh no
(05-17-2020, 02:45 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: Why? You're unbanned on the server, what purpose does being unbanned on the forums serve? You only shitpost and troll here.

You make a good point. You can go ahead and decline this, I was just testing the waters. 

Maybe I'll try again when covid19 stops harassing the planet.
+1 for unban this goes to show the mob mentality is pretty toxic here lmao

Watch as I get downvoted to prove my point as well, gg you fell for my trap
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
You literally have like 20+ alts on forums banned
Alt evasion anywhere else is permas and no appeals
No special treatment. Its not mob mentality lmao
Im sorry but people not wanting someone who continually caused issues and ban evaded back isnt mob mentality. Thats just kind of common sense. In servers hes great and acts fine. In discord and forums he raised hell nonstop.
Theres some others that should go as well but thats for another post.
its almost like you have been given to many chances to change -1
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]