Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resigning
Hello everyone!, this is not fortunate news but I am going to be resigning from dinklebergs murder. There is a lot of reasons as to why this is happening. obviously i've had a lot of time to think, and its not a spur of the moment thing. as of now, murder currently has 5 staff members (not including myself), none of which are usually active/staff. The server is usually attacked by trolls for this reasoning. Ginger (Test Mod) was the only other very active staff member, with power to ban. She unfortunately was banned for reasons only known by dinkleberg. Leaving me as the only active staff member, I know how this server can get, and I am not gonna staff a server by myself especially since I'm only a Trusted. I do believe that dinkleberg only does what the community wants not whats best. This community is demoralizing, unappreciative of staff, and tiresome. The community is improperly run and managed by dinkleberg. The staff have no voice in the community especially on murder, where ban request are ignored causing repeat offenders to come back and attack staff. Also, murder has a mod and admin who are never online on dinklebergs. Yet, I have seen the mod at least always be playing another game. I understand that, its not wrong to do so, but at least try to actively look at the forums or read staff chat from time to time. Dinklebergs murder is going to fall apart.
Going to just be blunt I expected that there would be a resign, but you list more than just over Ginger which is nice. In the near future many of the problems should be addressed but I cant promise what or when since its not my decision. Up to you, but murder isn't being abandoned.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Staffing alone is hard. Im sorry you feel that youre alone. And youre not entirely wrong on things here.
A bit wrong on the he does what the community wants and not whats best part but thats due to the nature of the event that needs to be addressed asap.
But i wish you the best elsewhere wherever you go.
Like matt said murder isnt abandoned. Itll be taken care of.
Wish you best of luck on your journey bud. Murder will be looked after don't worry ^^
We will miss you so much good person good staff...
RIP Gamer. sorry it had to end like this
You went beyond any staff in Murder and your activity speaks for it self.

Sad to see you leave bud but I will always think of you as one of the best.

Welcome to the purple squad
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
I am not a Murder player at all but I am very sorry to hear that pal. I hope things get better for you.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-17-2020, 06:58 PM)Artyum Wrote: Hello everyone!, this is not fortunate news but I am going to be resigning from dinklebergs murder. There is a lot of reasons as to why this is happening. obviously i've had a lot of time to think, and its not a spur of the moment thing. as of now, murder currently has 5 staff members (not including myself), none of which are usually active/staff. The server is usually attacked by trolls for this reasoning. Ginger (Test Mod) was the only other very active staff member, with power to ban. She unfortunately was banned for reasons only known by dinkleberg. Leaving me as the only active staff member, I know how this server can get, and I am not gonna staff a server by myself especially since I'm only a Trusted. I do believe that dinkleberg only does what the community wants not whats best. This community is demoralizing, unappreciative of staff, and tiresome. The community is improperly run and managed by dinkleberg. The staff have no voice in the community especially on murder, where ban request are ignored causing repeat offenders to come back and attack staff. Also, murder has a mod and admin who are never online on dinklebergs. Yet, I have seen the mod at least always be playing another game. I understand that, its not wrong to do so, but at least try to actively look at the forums or read staff chat from time to time. Dinklebergs murder is going to fall apart.
Sad to see you go art, hope I'll see you again sometime!