Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve is trusted?
Ingame Name: Steven [Prodigy]

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:51562791

Time Played: 238.95 hours or 9 days roughly

When First Joined: April 09 - 2017 ( I joined at this time but rarely played) I only became an active member of the community in 2020 which is evident by my increase in activity over the past month on gametracker.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone):  My playing time varies depending on when I sleep but the time I am most active currently is  12pm - 2:30am GMT

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank:  Donor (Regular)

What can you do to help the community?:  You should promote me because I am a very active player and I am often on at times where there is unfortunately fewer staff availableI have a vast amount of experience with the commands available to the rank of trusted and it wouldn't take me a long amount of time to develop my skills. This is attributed to the fact I have a lot of experience staffing servers as I used to own a prophunt server and be an admin for a popular TTT community that owned 7 servers.

Why do you want to help the community?: I just play daily and as it currently stands I have a passion for the server and I want to help make the server a better place. As stated above I play at a time when staff arent always free so I would like to help fill in the gaps of the day that they are unable to play I also feel that this benefits staff as it helps alleviate any pressure on them. Lastly I just enjoy helping the community and I spent a lot my time helping others, I personally want to be more useful to the community so this has caused me to have an interest in a staff position.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): No

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? Yes I have already produced evidence for ghosting for staff review on a few actions

How did you find us?: I played TTT and just hopped from there

Anyways thank you all for reading and I look forward to the feedback.
I've only played with you for a couple of hours, but you're pretty fun and seem like you want to do well. +1
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
+1. Steven has been on for most time when a lot of the trolls are on and is helpful when communicating to staff when ghosts are on and the like. He meets the requirements, too.
+1.

I think you meet all the requirements.you know very well when to have fun in the game, when to take it seriously and you're very helpful in finding ghosts.
+0
the times ive played on my alt with you on, you get this attitude of righteousness occasionally. As if things are owed to you or that you deserve staff or etc.

You remind me very much of a man named Hendrix we had issues with and until i can see some of that entitlement die down a lil i prefer someone like that not get staff
you seem to act different around different people
consistency is also big for staff so work on that too
otherwise you are helpful, but you need to learn some patience, and understand more of why staff take so long to handle things, mostly due to evidence gathering etc.

also pinging staff to get on and then being like "ok u can go now" after is imo personality wise says a lot and just no is all i gotta say
I think you have potential but you need to work on patience and communication.

Just the other day there was a troll on and you kept saying "just ban him already", then after maybe a round or so again you said "why isn't he banned yet?!". This isn't the first time a situation like this has happened. I reccomend studying the staff rules and guidelines more so that you can better understand how things are handled in this prop hunt community.  

You've also got a very blunt personality which isn't a bad thing but I've heard you on multiple occasions call the hunters "retarded" or "they're just blind and stupid". The idea of the game is hide and seek, belittling players is not the kind of environment we want to build here. We want a fun environment where people can just play and enjoy themselves.  

For now it's -1 from me. Take some time to educate yourself on procedures and to think on your interactions with other players. 

See you out there Steven
(05-19-2020, 04:15 AM)The Triangle Wrote: I think you have potential but you need to work on patience and communication.

Just the other day there was a troll on and you kept saying "just ban him already", then after maybe a round or so again you said "why isn't he banned yet?!". This isn't the first time a situation like this has happened. I reccomend studying the staff rules and guidelines more so that you can better understand how things are handled in this prop hunt community.  

You've also got a very blunt personality which isn't a bad thing but I've heard you on multiple occasions call the hunters "retarded" or "they're just blind and stupid". The idea of the game is hide and seek, belittling players is not the kind of environment we want to build here. We want a fun environment where people can just play and enjoy themselves.  

For now it's -1 from me. Take some time to educate yourself on procedures and to think on your interactions with other players. 

See you out there Steven

I personally think there has been some sort of misunderstanding and while I dont wish to argue over an application I would like to perhaps defend myself. When I initially rejoined over a month ago I did question and state people should be banned but I havent requested people be banned since then this is because I have gained an understanding for the rules. As well as this your stating I call hunters stupid to which I dont I call myself stupid when I am unable to find players taunting, and sometimes when im hiding I say "im going to use a stupid spot and see if it works".
+0

I don't think your ready for staff yet.

I do see you handle situations and helping others but I want you to work on continuing that path on so that you know how to handle any situation.

Your amazing, your very potential and compatible with working well but I just don't think you're close.

Continue working on handling situations in the future and maybe you will be accepted next time.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
+0 I've played many matches with you, and I feel you do have the skills to be a staff member but don't have the patience, you easily get annoyed when something doesn't work out right within the game and have complained multiple times, plus as Triangle has said, I've heard you say stuff like "I would've just ban him already". I hope that sometime in the future you get to become a staff member but currently I think you should spend more time developing your relationships within in the community.

Happy Hunting! PS. Try not to take all the kills ;)
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
(05-18-2020, 11:27 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: +0
the times ive played on my alt with you on, you get this attitude of righteousness occasionally. As if things are owed to you or that you deserve staff or etc.

You remind me very much of a man named Hendrix we had issues with and until i can see some of that entitlement die down a lil i prefer someone like that not get staff
you seem to act different around different people
consistency is also big for staff so work on that too
otherwise you are helpful, but you need to learn some patience, and understand more of why staff take so long to handle things, mostly due to evidence gathering etc.

also pinging staff to get on and then being like "ok u can go now" after is imo personality wise says a lot and just no is all i gotta say

In regards to what you say about me saying to staff "okay u can go now" I do this because I had to use the discord feature to drag them away from what they were doing personally. I know that they are staff first and its there "job" but normally when I ask them to come on its to help deal with a few incidents such as hacking, ghosting or a broken pointshop I state that they can go because I dont want them to feel obligated to stay normally once they have dealt with the few incidents stated above the server is in good order.

To quickly give some examples on what I stated above normally I do admittedly say to pixie that she can leave after fixing the map, I typically do this because the server is doing well with minimal trolls that arent impeding gameplay all that much, and I know she must be doing her own thing otherwise she would have been playing already. I also admit I used to say it to slasher because I felt bad constantly calling for staff and then he would jump on to help even though I knew he said he had an abundance of homework to do.

The rest I can understand what your saying so I will accept the responses you have provided me with I only responded to give some clarity on a specific part of your post.