Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here we go with this application
I don't see you on enough to justify any opinion, not that you're on very much anyway. It may not be your fault that you can't be on very much but there are larger elephants in the room than that. The main things that I know you know are what have been stated earlier, which I know is also not directly your fault. The thing I think you should do is just socialize on the forums and discord more. The drama garbage with drama, hope fully wrap it up if it hasn't been resolved (I know that sounds stupid but just bear with me here). And do try to be more active. I do think you would probably be good staff, genuinely, I do. However these parts are a requirement for us to give our 2 cents and our general understanding of you as staff.
Pianoman,
 The time that I played with you on main when I see you, you seem pretty chill, 
however as of now I do not think you are fully ready to become a t-mod, 
not just from the reasons above, but
you need to work on your actions since every actions has a reaction.
I know from your view that you cannot be on main most of the time because of your pc could not handle the amount of player on at a time.
Just know that if there a problem in the server that you,
yourself cannot handle alone,
 we are here
Trusted is indeed just a first step in staffing, knowing the commands and procedures, but it
also for when a situation needs more than just a trusted to handle it, you can ask higher staff.
Even if some of them are unable to assist intermediately, at least Ping us for help
Such as the players that kept breaking the rules, troll, or kept come back under different name no matter the amount of times you kick them, just ping higher staff who can help end that cycle.
For now, I'll have to -1 since you have some things to work on from stated above,
but also on the way you act and how to handle situation that goes beyond your jurisdiction has a Trusted.
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
This staff application is denied for now and the earliest you may reapply is June 25, 2020.

I could say a lot of things right now, but I don't see how that would benefit anybody. You do not have community support and it appears like you need to learn how to take critique.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army