Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eternal Loves It
Yeah, I deleted the thread. I'm facing fucking hell right now and I'm not gonna touch about it. Peace.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-18-2020, 06:46 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote: Yeah, I deleted the thread. I'm facing fucking hell right now and I'm not gonna touch about it. Peace.
What Is this about, want to discord dm me about it?
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
he deleted his staff app after he was discovered to have a recent vac ban and was questioned about it.
it was deleted, reposted by an admin and sent to the archives.
this occurred a month ago

also: necrooooooo
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(06-17-2020, 05:30 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: he deleted his staff app after he was discovered to have a recent vac ban and was questioned about it.

yeah it did, haha. Life went completely downhill and definitely was probably the harshest time I've ever faced in real life. Things occurred that were totally unexpected and took a turn into a tree. shit happens though, I had no one to rely on during the time and was completely lost.

also, thanks Foxka for the offer I'm doing better now though.
(06-17-2020, 05:36 PM)Ass Player Who Taunts Wrote:
(06-17-2020, 05:30 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: he deleted his staff app after he was discovered to have a recent vac ban and was questioned about it.

yeah it did, haha. Life went completely downhill and definitely was probably the harshest time I've ever faced in real life. Things occurred that were totally unexpected and took a turn into a tree. shit happens though, I had no one to rely on during the time and was completely lost.

also, thanks Foxka for the offer I'm doing better now though.
Fml I didnt realize this thread was old I just saw you linked it elsewhere lmao
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(06-17-2020, 05:38 PM)Foxka oops Wrote: Fml I didnt realize this thread was old I just saw you linked it elsewhere lmao

It's alright, this thread died immediately after it was posted. Didn't really care at the time at all if anyone were to notice, if you were curious then go ahead and take a look I guess, haha. Still though it was the intention that was there, thank you.