Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request for Sabre, White
Offender's Name: Sabre, White

Offender's SteamID: 
Sabre(STEAM_0:0:170752156)
White(STEAM_0:1:67030272)

Potential Witnesses: Ginger, Splicer0513, BearBear, Genesis, Panda, kdokken08

Reason to Ban: Trolling, breaking multiple rules including, Mic spam, RDM, Disrespect, Ghosting

Proof: 

White Warning on Mic spam
Sabre Banned for 24 hours
Sabre, White Ghosting
Sabre RDM warning

Other: Sabre was previously banned for mic spam for a duration of 12 hours

Sabre Previous ban request
+1 on this ban
I didn't see any evidence of sparing presented.  I didn't see a warning to White/Sabre to not ghost only that white(?)mentioned that Ginger was the murder (Video segment) which you can barely hear under the voice of whoever is talking in this call. I didn't see a slay for RDM nor a screenshot to support that Sabre did RDM (though i don't doubt that they probably did RDM considering last time but was it just one time or multiple? With no evidence we dont know). I didn't see screenshots or video to support white being muted or gagged/kicked for mic spam/trolling/disrespecting staff all i saw were screenshots of relay for the warnings which is alright but video for context would be better. -Also not everyone is aware that the audio update jacked up their audio.-
I think Sabre being banned for a few extra days doesn't hurt but I don't see enough here to drag White in for a ghosting claim. So banning Sabre for 3+ days is a +1 for me. White doesnt have enough evidence to support banning him nor have all the procedures been followed yet or they weren't documented.
Sorry for lack of warning. I should be at blame for this not Artyum. I did tell White to stop ghosting.
[gBan] Mother Nuru. has banned Steven Crowder - Duration: 10080 minutes! (Trolling, mic spam, multiple offenses)
handled
please lock and move to archive someone
Locking and moving. Nuru <3
[Image: b_560x95.png]