Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's Trusted Application
Ingame Name: bryanbrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:66050450

Time Played: 297 Hours in server, 600 in Garry's Mod

When First Joined: I became active on the server in Dec 2018. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Currently my activity is random throughout the day. I usually play in the afternoon between the times of 6-10pm. I do school work throughout the day and will occasionally pop on to play when server is in dead times.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I feel as if I connect well with guests on the server who end up staying longer to play on the server. Since I am able to befriend them they usually listen to when I say cool it if they are being a little extra. I try and come up with as many realistic ideas as I can because I do want to see the server less stressful then what its currently made out to be. Since I have made so many connections over the past few months with regulars on the server, I have a voice of reason with them and mutual respect for what the server means.

Why you want to help the community: I play almost every single day and I see where there are short comings in terms of the player experience. I generally have ideas and share them with others on the server who actually like the ideas and want to see them implemented over time.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts):  No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I originally played on this server back in 2014 when I first got garry's mod under the name xxbryanbrrxx. I then took a long hiatus from the game and when joining back in December I used my recently played servers to find a new one I liked and this one stood out to me the most.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: 
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
From my experience, Bryan is one of my best buds on the server. He's hella active (i always see him during my timezone), fun, friendly, helpful, knows server rules and shows affection to helping this server or the community as a whole.

+1 from me! Bryan, good luck and reach for the stars!
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Far as I'm concerned, last night or the day before when I was on, you were joining in on the people who were micspamming, being a general annoyance  and I had to gag you twice. Granted I wasn't on for long, but what makes me believe that it won't happen again? Or that you'll actually maintain a semblance of order on the server?
Because you gave me an impression that you're one of the people who would let others skirt the rules
+0
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
I agree with brown. I've gagged you a few times for mic spam as well. Also I'd say try to make a couple ban requests. If you need help with those let me know. Right now its +0
-1 not yet your not ready to be staff you need more time you have caused issues. I think u need more time to show us that your ready for staff also its not required but I highly recommend making some ban request and get your feet wet with something that staff does have to do.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(05-20-2020, 09:33 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: -1 not yet your not ready to be staff you need more time you have caused issues. I think u need more time to show us that your ready for staff also its not required but I highly recommend making some ban request and get your feet wet with something that staff does have to do.
Your feedback is appreciated and I am thankful for the honesty but, I do want to know what you mean by I've caused issues.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
(05-20-2020, 09:46 PM)bryanbrr Wrote:
(05-20-2020, 09:33 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: -1 not yet your not ready to be staff you need more time you have caused issues. I think u need more time to show us that your ready for staff also its not required but I highly recommend making some ban request and get your feet wet with something that staff does have to do.
Your feedback is appreciated and I am thankful for the honesty but, I do want to know what you mean by I've caused issues.
Like the others said you have issue with mic spam and also I  notice some instance of egging on trolls like i said this is what I have noticed and is my opinion  I just dont think your ready yet you need more time is all. GL with your app
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
+1, in my opinion, I love singing with you (not for too long though). I can see how that is considered micspam but if you were to be accepted then it should be toned down. You make the server more fun for me whenever you're on. I honestly don't know when you've egged on trolls but maybe it's because I'm just not on at the right time. Probably when we were singing and others started joining? That's all I can recall though, not really a big deal. If you get accepted, I would get more familiar with making ban requests! It's pretty simple and I can teach you! Anyways, this guy is really chill and would make a great addition to the staff team :-)
I've played with Bryan for a few games and I gotta say he's pretty "epic". He gets along with most people and the player side of the community seems to like him. I think it'd be right for someone that is as friendly as Bryan to get trusted. We're all on the server to have fun.

+1

We need more people like Bryan. :)
The snide remarks should probably stop, and the mass -1 of comments since we're gonna mention that.

As for the actual application, I'm going to remain neutral.

I think you have the potential to be a great Trusted, I just don't know if right now is the right time. You are familiar with the rules, but the main thing is that "you join in with trolls," I personally don't think I've seen that, but if that's a concern that a few other people have then just work on that.

Very minor honestly, but still something to work on. Regardless of if this gets denied or accepted don't take the criticisms harshly, just learn and apply yourself even better because I know you have potential as I stated earlier. Good luck

Edit: I would also answer previous people's questions
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers