Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's Trusted Application
(05-20-2020, 07:14 PM)Brown Sugar Cinnamon Poptart Wrote: Far as I'm concerned, last night or the day before when I was on, you were joining in on the people who were micspamming, being a general annoyance  and I had to gag you twice. Granted I wasn't on for long, but what makes me believe that it won't happen again? Or that you'll actually maintain a semblance of order on the server?
Because you gave me an impression that you're one of the people who would let others skirt the rules
Thank you for the feedback because it does help. You have a point to think that way and if I were in your situation I would ask the same questions. I know you and I don’t play together often and I think that you honestly did get the wrong impression of me. I rarely am gagged on the server and when I am its deserving. After the first time I stop and try to get others to stop. As for maintaining semblance of order on the server I believe I hold enough respect with the current regulars to enforce the rules and maintain order as expected. I am well-known and friends with most people so I think that should show I can maintain order.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
I think that you have a lot of potential and I've witnessed you 'joining in with the trolls' but you seem to do it at a mild level. I've never seen you cause an issue and you're a fun person to play with. That being said, I've never seen you enforce rules or fix problems although that is not your job as a regular player, so I cannot attest to what kind of staff member you would be.
Bump
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I've played the server for about 3 total days now, and Bryan is a great part of the community. He likes to have fun and is always active. From what I've seen, he's pretty responsible and knows when to call out someone who is abusing, micspamming too much, or hacking etc. whenever it is necessary. Great guy, should be trusted +1
(05-21-2020, 11:38 PM).ceebeast Wrote: I think that you have a lot of potential and I've witnessed you 'joining in with the trolls' but you seem to do it at a mild level. I've never seen you cause an issue and you're a fun person to play with. That being said, I've never seen you enforce rules or fix problems although that is not your job as a regular player, so I cannot attest to what kind of staff member you would be.
Usually if someone is being very excessive with the trolling or mic spam, I try to get them to stop especially if it’s someone who usually plays with me. When you say joining it with the trolls do you mean with the ape noises? If so I understand what you mean.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Hey Bryan,

I have played with you on ttt a few times and I think this is a +0.

All I want you to work on is handling the situations and continue that path until you think staff can accept you. I can also recommend that you make a ban request and you've made some so far and I want you to continue working with that.

You have potential and many ways to handle things but it's only just the beginning. Continue working efficiently as handling anything and I'll give it a +1 when you make another one.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
When I first started playing on the server regularly, Bryan's voice was one of the first to emerge as a friendly one. He always has a tip, song, or something to laugh at for anyone who wanted to have fun while playing TTT.

There's a clear line between "trolling" and genuine toxicity and bryanbrr has *never* contributed to the latter when I've been on. And while I haven't been privy to any of his actions towards reports/ban requests/etc., his demeanor alone is indicative of one that would make for a positive and welcoming role model for this community.

+1

also this is my first post here lol
For now I'm going to deny this application. You've received quite a bit of good feedback and I'm confident you'll make great staff, I just feel like you need just a bit more time. You may reapply on 6/20/20.
[Image: b_560x95.png]