Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Binge-Watching Party
OK guys and gals I need the names of your BEST binge watch worthy
Movies, TV Shows and Series go.....................  :P
Game of Thrones, Ozark, The Walking Dead, and Lucifer are pretty good.

As for movies the whole Marvel series is pretty easy to binge, they're all very good movies in my opinion. Maybe Hunger Games too, Lord of the Rings, uhhh X-Men, that's all I can think of right now
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-21-2020, 01:52 PM)dong Wrote: Game of Thrones, Ozark, The Walking Dead, and Lucifer are pretty good.

As for movies the whole Marvel series is pretty easy to binge, they're all very good movies in my opinion. Maybe Hunger Games too, Lord of the Rings, uhhh X-Men, that's all I can think of right now
Thank you! Heart
Avatar: The Last Airbender is fun as heck and was my childhood
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
(05-21-2020, 01:56 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: Avatar: The Last Airbender is fun as heck and was my childhood
Thank you Russ!
Supernatural. It will keep you occupied with 13 (maybe 14) seasons on netflix
If you are into the supernatural thriller fantasy drama and love a good history lesson as well, I highly recommend Grimm! It is based on the Brothers Grimm books and is an amazing 6 season series!
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
star vs the forces of evil, dexter, criminal minds
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
(05-21-2020, 02:07 PM)killerZoreo Wrote: Supernatural. It will keep you occupied with 13 (maybe 14) seasons on netflix
Awesome, thanks Killer ;)

(05-21-2020, 02:28 PM)Dummy Thicc Noodle Lady Wrote: star vs the forces of evil, dexter, criminal minds
Thanks  Heart
Watching Peaky Blinders at the min and its pretty good. Game of Thrones is really good but its slow to start in season one so stick with it. Also if you have netflix Dead to me is good too.
[Image: unknown.jpg]