Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
happy bday homie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONGG!!!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG MAN DONT MUTE ME MAN WTF YO HAPPY LIFE HAPPY GIRLS ENJOY UR LIFE BRUH U GOT THIS BABE POG MUNDO H H APE!

In all seriousness. Happy belated (its still 23rd but i seem to be hella late compared to other ppl xD) Birthday, Alex. I wish you all teh best with your high school, GIRLS or maybe BOYS you'd never know ;), good friends, become rich nig nog and start posting that pog fish selfies on snapchat already!!! . Keep your nose clean, and keep on rolling through my dude! Much love and GOOD LUCK, from Ape Gang's council (or Paul a.k.a me lmao).
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
happy mothers day ;)
Happy late birthday you sexy man. Haven't seen you in a while, hope to see you soon. Wow...you're a few months older than my old best friend.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Happy Birthday @dong  hope all is well, have a great day bro. sorry im late as well lol
[Image: titan.gif]