Happy birthday BB Heart Heart
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
happy bday homie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DONGG!!!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BIG MAN DONT MUTE ME MAN WTF YO HAPPY LIFE HAPPY GIRLS ENJOY UR LIFE BRUH U GOT THIS BABE POG MUNDO H H APE!

In all seriousness. Happy belated (its still 23rd but i seem to be hella late compared to other ppl xD) Birthday, Alex. I wish you all teh best with your high school, GIRLS or maybe BOYS you'd never know Wink, good friends, become rich nig nog and start posting that pog fish selfies on snapchat already!!! . Keep your nose clean, and keep on rolling through my dude! Much love and GOOD LUCK, from Ape Gang's council (or Paul a.k.a me lmao).
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
happy mothers day Wink
[Image: peni.png?width=461&height=413]
Happy late birthday you sexy man. Haven't seen you in a while, hope to see you soon. Wow...you're a few months older than my old best friend.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Happy Birthday @dong  hope all is well, have a great day bro. sorry im late as well lol
[Image: _K9lNi9Pq5KoR3Xrq6wQqOBAl4_XgdteAKm_WXC8...7HuKs=s119]