Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eternal lol
your evidence is a start, but you need proof of these occurrences. a picture of him standing on you and killing you once (even as a fellow T) is not enough to act on. I am sorry.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
From what you posted it looks like he was blocking a ladder one round, and headshot you another round. Did you ask him to move? If you warn him to move and he's blocking you, kill him. I don't see any issue with him killing you one round when he was a T and you were inno. If he is indeed targeting you I suggest getting more proof, however this does not look like it. Thanks for bringing it up though, I'm sure staff will keep an eye out for anything going on with you guys.
(05-22-2020, 10:49 PM).ceebeast Wrote: From what you posted it looks like he was blocking a ladder one round, and headshot you another round. Did you ask him to move? If you warn him to move and he's blocking you, kill him. I don't see any issue with him killing you one round when he was a T and you were inno. If he is indeed targeting you I suggest getting more proof, however this does not look like it. Thanks for bringing it up though, I'm sure staff will keep an eye out for anything going on with you guys.

a lot of things for just a notice jeez XD yes I warned him. Two rounds straight i did, 3 warnings with a 2/3/4 second delay with each. with the part of targeting don't feel like going back x3

any how can we just ban him on everything? lol

edit: 

reason as to why I pinged dong was because I was hoping staff would hear me state the warnings however, ig not xd
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
This isn't enough evidence for anything at all
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(05-22-2020, 10:52 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: This isn't enough evidence for anything at all

did you not see my last edit man? jeez. you guys are being mean lol. Only if someone actually fucking cared xD
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
well I guess it's been brought up? Can't really do anything with any evidence. I'll go ahead and close the thread if no further evidence is being provided for a ban request.
[Image: b_560x95.png]