Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord Mod app #2
Discord Name: Titan17

Discord ID: #1808

When First Joined: Jan 2019

What can you do to help the discord community: 
Well i've been more active in the channels, i can help bring another Discord Mod and help Moderate 
and watch the different text channels, as i do have experience as a moderator
in game.

Why you want to help the discord community: 
Now as to being a Mod on Dr and knowing the capability of a Mod, i would like to help out where i can
and now that we have Discord Mods i want to take another step into helping on discord as well, 
but also getting more staffing experience.
Other:
[Image: titan.gif]
1+ You have been more active and yea Discord is in need of Staff to Moderate. I Just suggest taking it a little easy on people that make jokes. You tend to tell them to stop even though it doesnt cause harm. Other then that Ur good
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
bump
Perhaps share your Application in discord so that others might see.

Like share in the channels
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-25-2020, 11:55 AM)AzunaRiceBoy Wrote: Perhaps share your Application in discord so that others might see.

Like share in the channels
yeah I have lol
Hey Titan thanks for applying for discord Moderator i'm going to give you a +1 my reason is Because you're active in the chat you know the rules,expectations things like that
they made an update on the app btw https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11413 and he doesn't get heated or over heated- he keeps a cool head
Good luck titan!
if you can just update a couple of things^
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(05-25-2020, 05:17 PM)§4Zack Wrote: Hey Titan thanks for applying for discord Moderator i'm going to give you a +1 my reason is Because you're active in the chat you know the rules,expectations things like that
they made an update on the app btw https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11413 and he doesn't get heated or over heated- he keeps a cool head
Good luck titan!
if you can just update a couple of things^
Thank you, and yeah i made this app before she updated it, but i ask if i should update mine and was told just to leave it so
This application has been denied. From what I've gathered, people don't feel familiar with you yet and we feel you need more time to learn how to read situations. Feel free to reapply on 6-28-2020.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~