Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
Unfortunately there is really no right way to handle something like this:

Do you say something but do not give out any information to protect those from knowing what kind of mischievous activity was going on?

Or do you let people know the details so that we all know what had been going on and, like Scoovie said, do not fall victim to her or something similar in the future.

In the end, I feel like it was the right intention to not give out the information because we do have younger users that call this community home

And I am also glad to see that this was brought to light so that people will understand and be cognizant of situations like this in the future.  

And to anyone that might defend ginger, check again and realize that someone that does THAT is someone you do not want to be talking/chatting with on the regular.  Online shit can be dangerous.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-25-2020, 02:06 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:37 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:15 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*

the admins didnt tell us this tho

scoovie did

[Image: Annotation_2020-05-25_013035.png]

This, in it's entirety, was more than enough information due to the circumstances of the ban. The specific details pertaining to the ban should have remained known only by those affected by it and those who handled it. The matter is over and handled and further discussion is largely unneeded as what's done is done and no further relevant information is being supplied, only baseless accusations towards other community members and mud-slinging.
Except it doesn't give enough information, me making this post was an attempt to protect anyone that may fall prey to her in the future and a wake up call for anyone around her. This also makes sure everyone has an idea of the despicable things she has done.
I would love to see the exact proof of the thing that she has done, you are not staff, I cant believe that people buy the most stupid shit. THERE IS NO PROOF, thats why nobody has showed proof, PLZ people try to study before assuming things!
@Artyum you have to consider the victims in this circumstance would not want that particular evidence to be public. There is so much more going on than what was just visible in her Discord.

Also, Scoovie was a former admin for years.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-25-2020, 02:19 AM)Artyum Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*

scoovie did

This, in it's entirety, was more than enough information due to the circumstances of the ban. The specific details pertaining to the ban should have remained known only by those affected by it and those who handled it. The matter is over and handled and further discussion is largely unneeded as what's done is done and no further relevant information is being supplied, only baseless accusations towards other community members and mud-slinging.
Except it doesn't give enough information, me making this post was an attempt to protect anyone that may fall prey to her in the future and a wake up call for anyone around her. This also makes sure everyone has an idea of the despicable things she has done.
I would love to see the exact proof of the thing that she has done, you are not staff, I cant believe that people buy the most stupid shit. THERE IS NO PROOF, thats why nobody has showed proof, PLZ people try to study before assuming things!
If there was NO PROOF, then Discord would NOT have contacted her directly telling her to remove the content access in her Discord.  If there was NO PROOF, I wouldn't have reported her to Discord myself. You can't say there's no proof.  Im not about to share things that are questionably illegal on a public forum where underage members can see it.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
(05-25-2020, 02:19 AM)Artyum Wrote:

scoovie did

Based on the pictures alone the discord legal team obviously thought something is up, and why in the fuck would we post information regarding minors on a public forum? Situation has been handled, and will NOT be reversed. Or hell I won’t and you bet I won’t stand for it.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(05-25-2020, 02:22 AM)Avi Wrote: If there was NO PROOF, then Discord would NOT have contacted her directly telling her to remove the content access in her Discord.  You can't say there's no proof.  Im not about to share things that are questionably illegal on a public forum where underage members can see it.

Thank you Avi. Yes, no further information is going to be given. The matter is handled and any further discussion is, as I said, unneeded.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This is my bold and "harsh" opinion, but if you defend that you can get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. The evidence in this thread is incriminating and if you think that for a second what has happened can be forgiven??

FUCK. NO.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
The proof isn't required to be given out unless GInger wants to appeal. Even then I don't know if they'll give out the worst parts. Why don't you have her appeal @Artyum ?
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
(05-25-2020, 02:36 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: The proof isn't required to be given out unless GInger wants to appeal. Even then I don't know if they'll give out the worst parts. Why don't you have her appeal @Artyum ?
She won't appeal because she's convinced she was banned to please the community. She thinks she was driven out. She won't appeal since there is no point
(05-25-2020, 02:41 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:36 AM)[Yellow] Travis1421 Wrote: The proof isn't required to be given out unless GInger wants to appeal. Even then I don't know if they'll give out the worst parts. Why don't you have her appeal @Artyum ?
She won't appeal because she's convinced she was banned to please the community. She thinks she was driven out. She won't appeal since there is no point

Even with this server being bullshit sometimes, this server has most times always gone with "If there's no proof, there's no punishment". History has shown that with Burrito, Russ, Rits, even Scoovie. So if she wants to think that, she can but she's ultimately wrong if she thinks theire's no point. Dink, for all his faults, doesn't do things to "please the community".
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]