Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
(05-25-2020, 10:52 AM)Foxka oops Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 10:15 AM)August Wrote: My question is what did she do that warrants that title? Did she try to get with someone underage? Did she express attraction to minors?
yes... This is something that will never see the light of day for OBVIOUS reasons, but yes.
There is literally no way you know whats happening, you are making false claims, not even some admins know the full story, I don't know. But there is no way you would know.
If the evidence was presented and nothing else has to be presented can this be closed? xDDD x3 :3
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
1) There is evidence that supports those claims of pedophilia.

2) Now will it go public? No, and for two good reasons. Number one is that it is to protect the victims from her white knight squad, and two it’s because of their age. It’s sad.

3) I was in the Discord and what disturbed me the most is that she knew they had access to those commands and essentially flooded the first channel and she made a second one.

4) While yes that Discord shit isn’t enough for a ban, it just dips your toes into the situation, as stated in point number 2 there’s reasons the other things can’t come out. And yes, I know more than you think so don’t try to at me Artyum.

5) Another thing that baffles me is around 2-3 months ago she went on a literal witch hunt to try and get someone banned for this exact same reason, I just find it a little ironic at this point.

6) Lastly, for anyone defending her you need to rethink your allegiances. Most of her friends are children, and for them or whoever else you might think this shit is made up or doesn’t matter, but it’ll sure as hell matter whenever it happens to someone you care about. So I suggest you get the memo through your thick skull that you’re dealing with a sick individual who you need to avoid. FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
(05-25-2020, 10:52 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: yes... This is something that will never see the light of day for OBVIOUS reasons, but yes.

(05-25-2020, 10:59 AM)[pink] Pixie Soldier Wrote:
I really appreciate your honesty and maturity in that post however everyone needs to understand that the community does not need to know the full details, some things cannot be discussed especially where people other than Ginger are involved as that is unfair to them. Overall this is protection for the community, Dink took the decision to put this ban in place, they are his servers and community. He gave all the information that anyone needs. 

People are just far too fuckin nosey. She's gone, it's done, everyone move on.

I respect that. That yes tells me all I need to know. 

I've spent more time with her than most people, so I thought if anyone should ask it'd be me. Clearly there are things that went on that even I didn't know about, and I just wanted to know what's been going on under my nose the last few months. 

Thanks again y'all, I appreciate you.
(05-25-2020, 11:05 AM)dong Wrote:  FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY.
guys i made an introduction saying I was 15, what happened if she's looking at this forum right now and hunting for me?
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-25-2020, 11:09 AM)August Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 10:52 AM)Foxka oops Wrote: yes... This is something that will never see the light of day for OBVIOUS reasons, but yes.

I really appreciate your honesty and maturity in that post however everyone needs to understand that the community does not need to know the full details, some things cannot be discussed especially where people other than Ginger are involved as that is unfair to them. Overall this is protection for the community, Dink took the decision to put this ban in place, they are his servers and community. He gave all the information that anyone needs. 

I've spent more time with her than most people, so I thought if anyone should ask it'd be me. Clearly there are things that went on that even I didn't know about, and I just wanted to know what's been going on under my nose the last few months. 

August, literally only a few admins and dink know what is happening, if its not coming from them or dinkleberg, I would not assume its the truth.
Why would anyone need to see ANY more evidence I mean my god what would anyone have to gain by lying about this shit if you want to see any more evidence you are disgusting no one would jump to this type of claim if they didnt see shit that backed it up jesus christ
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(05-25-2020, 11:09 AM)August Wrote:

That is exactly why it had to happen, people can be very deceiving and manipulative if they want to be. Hope to still see you around August.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Do you realize the type of situation this is Artyum? All the evidence you need to realize that something sketchy went on was presented. For the people who do know the full story, can you imagine the toll this took, especially on the RESIGNED admins? Having to wait weeks for this  festering problem to be rid from our community. You’re not going to see anymore evidence, you don’t need to know. I feel bad myself for even knowing some shit because it’s disgusting, knowing the fact that I couldn’t do anything to stop that. But what we can do as a community is address that shit and prevent it from happening again, and that’s exactly what this is dude, so grow the fuck up and stop downvoting people because they’re attacking your egirl of a princess, realize that you’re supporting someone who would turn around and do that same shit to you, and if not then just gtfo.
I mean, we now know Artyum wants that Ginger flavoured cat. Or heck, wants the [REDACTED] that the person being spoken aboot to share some. IDK, there's enough to me and while I understand wanting to help a friend, you're not going to win this one. Please, do yourself a favor, and the rest of us, and just shut up and leave this be. This'll rub off to you VERY poorly in this place potentially making you a pedo sympethyser within the community, if you've not done it already.

Smoketh the knowledge of this crap, ensure this shit gets burned away. This is a dark stain, one we must not allow too mu- *8-9 pages* FUCKS SAKE
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.