Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
Aight at this point he's just attempting to throw oil on the fire, can we fucking forum ban him? He'll keep stirring the pot over and over like the fucking brainlet he is
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(05-25-2020, 11:48 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote: why are people still posting on this shit

tl;dr of the entire thread: ginger did very bad things, was banned, somebody is actually defending it and should be looked into themselves, i got more rep out of it

nobody gains anything from keeping this dumpster fire open anymore, everybody knows what happened
We close this, everyone shits on the admins, we keep this open, everyone shits on the admins.
Honestly just leave it as is and let it die out.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(05-25-2020, 10:15 AM)August Wrote: **Prefacing this that I'm not in any way defending her. Her ban was a long time coming for multiple different reasons, but this one kind of surprised me.**
***Also prefacing that I've been inactive for about a month/month and a half with little interaction with anyone in the community, including Ginger, thus I'm probably going to be out of the loop on some things so please bear with me.***

First off, kudos to the admins. I don't envy you guys right now, but I appreciate you guys looking out for the community first. keep it up, yo.

Now for those who don't know me, I had been part of her discord for a long time (not anymore) and I've had a lot of interaction with her since joining Dinkleberg's. Some of you probably consider me as part of her clique. Yes, at one point I was, but I have morals to stick to and blindly following anyone is not what I do.

I can confirm that yes, she did allow minors to access NSFW content. She had a channel that anyone could see and contribute to as long as you were in the server. I don't know if she knew how to restrict something like that, or even thought about it, or even cared. Why she never restricted it is unknown to me and I can only speculate. Still though, it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong that she still continued to have it while still having minors on the server, and allowing more to join with that kind of free reign.

I'm also seeing a lot of people here calling her a pedophile. Now to be clear, just allowing minors to see explicit content does not fall under the definition of pedophilia. Thus, calling her that implies she took some kind of action that indicated an attraction to minors.

My question is what did she do that warrants that title? Did she try to get with someone underage? Did she express attraction to minors? Did she posses that kind of explicit content? Even if having that channel was wrong, calling her a pedo just for that is also wrong in it's own way without just cause.

Again, I'm not defending her actions in any way, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I'm completely 100% okay with her ban and I honestly though it would happen sooner. I'd just rather this not turn into a runaway train of rumors and name-calling without a just reason. I've been there personally, it's not fun.
Well said 

One thing for certain I will never understand why a staff would push for rule change considering this is a massive one in the rules and do the exact same thing.

Beyond any of us that's for sure.

One thing for sure. When I had Resigned I had left because of her attitude and the sexual talk while being drunk. 

Now Judging by this I will never know if she was really being drunk or just being creepy. 
That will be a question in the near future??????

Considering how the community has spoken I wont say my part on the Discord but will give you all credit for saying your part. Damn right this will be a good learning ball if this ever happens in the future again.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-25-2020, 11:33 AM)Artyum Wrote: I want to see the evidence!! Where is the proof?

If there is that kind of evidence, it will never be shared to anyone. Anyone sharing that kind of proof from here on out risks damaging the safety of those involved. What's done is done, sorry bud.
No worries Brown I'll be the bad guy. Closing thread as further discussion is unneeded and it's turning into mud-slinging, toxicity, and trolling.

Dislikes are to the right and remember to forward all admin hate to nicolbolasttt@gmail.com and I'll make sure to not read it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]