Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
So for the people asking about Ginger.
If i ever see you demand for proof when we have literally given enough to show that she was caught Up in nsfw in her discord alone so help me hod. Stop being an idiot. I am not about to release information on minors so you can harass them because you dont think its proof enough. I know your kind artyum. It didnt matter what it was you defended ginger and by damn im am not about to risk a minors safety over your stupid ass. Leave it and dont come back for all i care. As for ginger she can appeal if she wishes but this will be brought up in more severe detail. But sont you sit here and risk minors over a stupid egirl. Fuck off.
Genuinely pissed me off with that.
Server politics at 4am! my favorite..

Y'all wonder why all of the admins get stressed out and leave.. it would have been a million times easier to have just said nothing and left everyone in the dark about this, because as soon as someone dumps the ACTUAL reason, everyone hops to challenging it, and this happens. Yet another community drama that everyone gets pissed off over through one mean or another. Can't we just say "yeah, she had kids looking in the nsfw channel, dink didn't like that, so she got community banned" and be done with it? Why does everything have to be so complicated??
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Jesus
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
(05-25-2020, 02:19 AM)Artyum Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 02:06 AM)Scoovie Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:37 AM)Nicol Bolas Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:15 AM)POG MONKEY Wrote:
(05-25-2020, 01:11 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Can’t say admins need to tell you things then make memes *on the thread*

the admins didnt tell us this tho

scoovie did

[Image: Annotation_2020-05-25_013035.png]

This, in it's entirety, was more than enough information due to the circumstances of the ban. The specific details pertaining to the ban should have remained known only by those affected by it and those who handled it. The matter is over and handled and further discussion is largely unneeded as what's done is done and no further relevant information is being supplied, only baseless accusations towards other community members and mud-slinging.
Except it doesn't give enough information, me making this post was an attempt to protect anyone that may fall prey to her in the future and a wake up call for anyone around her. This also makes sure everyone has an idea of the despicable things she has done.
I would love to see the exact proof of the thing that she has done, you are not staff, I cant believe that people buy the most stupid shit. THERE IS NO PROOF, thats why nobody has showed proof, PLZ people try to study before assuming things!

If you are going to stick around here and try to defend her then you are an idiot. Clearly you do not understand what has been explained MULTIPLE times. This is not a witch hunt, this is not an ‘oh let’s get rid of Ginger because we don’t like her’ She not only broke discord rules but she broke THE LAW. It will not be tolerated by Dink, Staff or players. Clearly you just believe whatever bullshit she tells you. Use your own mind or she will pull you down with her. This community will be a better place without her. You disagree? Then leave with her, no one will bat an eyelid.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Ginger disappeared.

Why are people still talking about this?
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
I motion we immediately demote Arthur for trying to defend a literal (and I am one of the people who saw what was going in) PEDOPHILE. She was an online child diddler, groomer, and disgusting being. 

I can only hope you admins did the smart thing and actually reported her IP address to the FBI assuming shes too stupid to use proxies.

Also, now that the dirty laundry is out, there is no further reasoning to keep this thread unlocked lmao.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
The people who led this movement to get Ginger banned and decided to keep the admins in the dark until after over half the bans occurred can deal with any fallout of this situation. I know the information Scoovie got is not the nail in the coffin that got her banned but an item that attributed to it. I hope this thread does not get closed honestly because we get shit for it even if justified and the whole thread falling into shitposting and/or the situation had been fully explained.

To sum up:

Ginger bad, no we will not be exposing the harassed, overall handled bad not including the admins who had not resigned yet, stop blaming the admins we didn't know shit and we still don't know shit, and have a great Memorial Day.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
**Prefacing this that I'm not in any way defending her. Her ban was a long time coming for multiple different reasons, but this one kind of surprised me.**
***Also prefacing that I've been inactive for about a month/month and a half with little interaction with anyone in the community, including Ginger, thus I'm probably going to be out of the loop on some things so please bear with me.***

First off, kudos to the admins. I don't envy you guys right now, but I appreciate you guys looking out for the community first. keep it up, yo.

Now for those who don't know me, I had been part of her discord for a long time (not anymore) and I've had a lot of interaction with her since joining Dinkleberg's. Some of you probably consider me as part of her clique. Yes, at one point I was, but I have morals to stick to and blindly following anyone is not what I do.

I can confirm that yes, she did allow minors to access NSFW content. She had a channel that anyone could see and contribute to as long as you were in the server. I don't know if she knew how to restrict something like that, or even thought about it, or even cared. Why she never restricted it is unknown to me and I can only speculate. Still though, it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong that she still continued to have it while still having minors on the server, and allowing more to join with that kind of free reign.

I'm also seeing a lot of people here calling her a pedophile. Now to be clear, just allowing minors to see explicit content does not fall under the definition of pedophilia. Thus, calling her that implies she took some kind of action that indicated an attraction to minors.

My question is what did she do that warrants that title? Did she try to get with someone underage? Did she express attraction to minors? Did she posses that kind of explicit content? Even if having that channel was wrong, calling her a pedo just for that is also wrong in it's own way without just cause.

Again, I'm not defending her actions in any way, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I'm completely 100% okay with her ban and I honestly though it would happen sooner. I'd just rather this not turn into a runaway train of rumors and name-calling without a just reason. I've been there personally, it's not fun.
(05-25-2020, 10:15 AM)August Wrote: My question is what did she do that warrants that title? Did she try to get with someone underage? Did she express attraction to minors?
yes... This is something that will never see the light of day for OBVIOUS reasons, but yes.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(05-25-2020, 10:15 AM)August Wrote: **Prefacing this that I'm not in any way defending her. Her ban was a long time coming for multiple different reasons, but this one kind of surprised me.**
***Also prefacing that I've been inactive for about a month/month and a half with little interaction with anyone in the community, including Ginger, thus I'm probably going to be out of the loop on some things so please bear with me.***

First off, kudos to the admins. I don't envy you guys right now, but I appreciate you guys looking out for the community first. keep it up, yo.

Now for those who don't know me, I had been part of her discord for a long time (not anymore) and I've had a lot of interaction with her since joining Dinkleberg's. Some of you probably consider me as part of her clique. Yes, at one point I was, but I have morals to stick to and blindly following anyone is not what I do.

I can confirm that yes, she did allow minors to access NSFW content. She had a channel that anyone could see and contribute to as long as you were in the server. I don't know if she knew how to restrict something like that, or even thought about it, or even cared. Why she never restricted it is unknown to me and I can only speculate. Still though, it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong that she still continued to have it while still having minors on the server, and allowing more to join with that kind of free reign.

I'm also seeing a lot of people here calling her a pedophile. Now to be clear, just allowing minors to see explicit content does not fall under the definition of pedophilia. Thus, calling her that implies she took some kind of action that indicated an attraction to minors.

My question is what did she do that warrants that title? Did she try to get with someone underage? Did she express attraction to minors? Did she posses that kind of explicit content? Even if having that channel was wrong, calling her a pedo just for that is also wrong in it's own way without just cause.

Again, I'm not defending her actions in any way, I'm just playing devil's advocate here. I'm completely 100% okay with her ban and I honestly though it would happen sooner. I'd just rather this not turn into a runaway train of rumors and name-calling without a just reason. I've been there personally, it's not fun.

I really appreciate your honesty and maturity in that post however everyone needs to understand that the community does not need to know the full details, some things cannot be discussed especially where people other than Ginger are involved as that is unfair to them. Overall this is protection for the community, Dink took the decision to put this ban in place, they are his servers and community. He gave all the information that anyone needs.

People are just far too fuckin nosey. She's gone, it's done, everyone move on.
[Image: unknown.jpg]