Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinklesberg Dr Application
In game Name: XOWrld

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:521195746

Time Played: 88 Hours

When First Joined: Sunday May 10 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday 11am-12pm depends on what's going on through out he whole day but mainly 11am-12pm

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: I can help those new incomers stop any toxic/annoying mic spammers and afk time farmers so a admin won’t have to go through out there day just to kick and time farmer

Why you want to help the community: This Community is the only thing I know because I mainly spend my hours on the server so I can be more active for those who are in need of help and have trouble with knowing the servers rules and what they can do to make it better when they apply for staff and continue from what they learn and make it better!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: My Brother

Other: Make sure to give positive vibes instead of negative vibes after we just here to spend time and enjoy the game!
-1 The reason im giving a  -1 on you your app is i have seen you troll a bit and or have seen you using sexual slurs, next i also haven't really seen you say or do much  that tell's you want to be staff, and i think if you get practice as Donor and getting comfortable using the commands and a
more better understanding of the rules which will be revamped soon, but will still help you. You're welcome to help me out when i'm on dealing and with say someone mic/chat spamming. Other then that your a good player just would like to see a little more improvement. Good Luck!
[Image: titan.gif]
-1 Who are you sorry 

Forum side -No real intro so I dont really know who you are. And on discord as well.

Not much involvement 

Also it seems your a well known troll by the look of what Titan said. Now I'm all for second chances and everyone can change. 

I just recommend spending more time getting the ropes with the Donor commands and getting some Ban request up ( Not really important) but will show people your here to help.

In the future I'll definitely 1+ your app for sure.
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Hey XOWrld Thanks for applying for Trusted!
I'm going to go with a -1 what titan said I warned you not to do sexual slurs nor jokes and when I told you and you stopped it And i would suggest making a intro and joining the discord and being active knowing the staff from other game modes from dinkleberg's and the DR Staff

if I see change or hear things and you make an intro and join the discord I would haply change my vote to a +1 for your next app
Good luck!
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(05-25-2020, 01:05 AM)Titan17 Wrote: -1 The reason im giving a  -1 on you your app is i have seen you troll a bit and or have seen you using sexual slurs, next i also haven't really seen you say or do much  that tell's you want to be staff, and i think if you get practice as Donor and getting comfortable using the commands and a
more better understanding of the rules which will be revamped soon, but will still help you. You're welcome to help me out when i'm on dealing and with say someone mic/chat spamming. Other then that your a good player just would like to see a little more improvement. Good Luck!
I understand i thank you for your honestly.
Don't all staff apps require 1 month of community involvement? (I may be wrong seeing as this is for Dr) but based on what you've stated in your app you've been in the community for...2 weeks? Unless I'm reading "Sunday May 10" wrong...if that is the requirement than you wouldn't meet it even if the community knew you.

Edit: I see now DR only requires a week involvement? Weird. But point still stands that the community doesn't really know who you are. I suggest an intro and communication in the discord server. Maybe even hop over to one of the other servers and giving those a try and getting to know people.
(05-25-2020, 08:26 PM)Penguinslayer4 Wrote: Don't all staff apps require 1 month of community involvement? (I may be wrong seeing as this is for Dr) but based on what you've stated in your app you've been in the community for...2 weeks? Unless I'm reading "Sunday May 10" wrong...if that is the requirement than you wouldn't meet it even if the community knew you.

Edit: I see now DR only requires a week involvement? Weird. But point still stands that the community doesn't really know who you are. I suggest an intro and communication in the discord server. Maybe even hop over to one of the other servers and giving those a try and getting to know people.
Ok sounds fair enough i will look into it and joining other servers and to start on getting to know more people.
You should make an introduction + get some forum/Discord activity (: Best of luck!
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
As stated by Penguin you do not meet the minimum requirements. What you are missing is an Introduction on the forums and involvement in the community, while you don't need to be like on it 24/7, leaving a comment on threads or talking in a text (or voice) chat on discord might help you out. For now, this application has been Denied. You may reapply on 6/25/2020.
The smol an frigil coffee addict
[Image: 86a906c81529bb510b2cfb0162a3035c.png] [Image: 83315f5c55d2650bb8f111e855b7c85c.png]