Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noob here
Hi guys started playing Dinkleberg Murder back in march. Logged 5 days 21 hours. Met a lot of cool people. Felt lucky to stumble upon the server as when I tried other servers they were a loud RDM mess. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has helped me learn to play the game but I've still got a log way to go.
Other things about me:
Pokemon go+ 
League of Legends+
I don't play a lot of shooter games, which is most likely why I'm a hot mess at this game. 
Gay
Dark sense of humor most days.

I feel like im filling out my grindr profile all over again.
Welcome to the Hunger games aka the forums
Pleas only take one cookie pop some pop corn and choose from our delightful selection of beverages in the back
The Show will be starting shortly so we ask that you have patience and remember to keep an eye out for waldo and dont raise your voice less you scare the admin
(05-25-2020, 02:02 AM)Cake Wrote: Welcome to the Hunger games aka the forums
Pleas only take one cookie pop some pop corn and choose from our delightful selection of beverages in the back
The Show will be starting shortly so we ask that you have patience and remember to keep an eye out for waldo and dont raise your voice less you scare the admin

alright I said I'd be done with the TTT community but please don't pay attention to this woman, she's crazy. She doesn't even give out cookies, well she only will give you one and you have to spend the day hunting for admins. Also, they give water instead of soda.... WHAT PERSON DOES THAT

Any how, welcome!
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Wales come
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome fellow Murder player!

Come to PH and I think you will enjoy it!
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy