Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardio admin abuse
Offender's Name: Cardio

Offender's SteamID: no idea

Offender's Rank: no idea cuz I got kicked but I think hes a trial mod or something

What They Did: repeatdly muted and gagged me 

When They Did It: about 30 mins ago

Potential Witnesses: Geist and other people on the server

Proof: honestly just ask geist he saw all this dumbass shit go down

Other: I was joking around and sent "cock and ball torture" into admin chat as a joke and Geist went with it but cardio got mad for no reason so I was toxic and sent another message saying "rdm rdm rdm rdm rdm rdm rdm rdm rdm" and I got muted of course and I didnt troll past that all the other actions he did were justified but after all this he repeatedly kept muting and gagging me for not reason and I even got rdmed by a random player and he handled the report and didnt slay the player. he also lowered my karma to 0 and I got kicked for an hour for my karma being to low. this is just annoying as fuck and I havent played this server for years ive had a good experience coming back except for this dumb shit.
Witnesses can't be cited as evidence. Only way something is going to happen is if you have screenshots or a recording.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
[Image: 867daea6350d7a796903b013809d0757.png]
[Image: 26a509dd5d0975e5dc9ef79363f36d21.png]
[Image: 24f7562e6e4f05c21fe39156d38a8b72.png]

You conveniently left out you calling him a retard and arguing a slay for 2+ rounds even though you were told to make a report instead of arguing on the server. You were warned several times to stop spamming regular chat and admin chat. I would leave this as it is per the motd on harassment. Cardio handled this well.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Note: This is AquaFPS (STEAM_0:0:73473799), the person I karma-banned for spamming, toxicity (mainly voice chat but I don't have the proof for that), and harassment. Geist had already told me in @ chat that he's been toxic towards him before I joined

https://gyazo.com/32f071af3d6652d2b5bc8bae543c70fe
I kicked him for the reason "just dumb" which isn't the greatest reason but I asked you to not use @ chat for that after you typed "COCK AND BALL TORTURE". Then you went ahead and typed "RDM" multiple times in @ chat.

https://gyazo.com/e62feb4c921c52d0f0f142985bb5b59b
You rejoined and said this in chat. Honestly, I wasn't having it and this was probably the worse situation I have dealt with "unprofessionally" so far and I do apologize (not to you) for that. So I karma-banned you, muted and gagged you. You rejoined to evade the mute and gag so i redid the commands and simply waited for the karma-ban to set in.

https://gyazo.com/c173777cf98335c8b325a819d6f02ba4
This is the only screenshot I have left but this is after I set his karma to 0 and muted/gagged him. My behavior was wrong and I could have dealt with this in a better way. But you're still a poopyhead.
She handled the situation well from what I've read in this. Looks to me like you spammed admin chat with un-needed things following a warning and proceeded to harass her, which isn't tolerated here. All of that realistically could end with a longer tempban, so her karma banning you for a single hour is the least bit of a punishment you could've received.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
"so I was toxic"

Provides no evidence of abuse

Staff you're reporting provides evidence of ban-worthy trolling

I see no abuse here at all
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Just please make smarter decisions. You know what's correct and what's wrong.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
No real reason to keep this open for any longer. You provided no evidence and the one person you stated could explain it went and explained how cardio did everything correctly. I'd just be happy you only got an hour ban and move on as any further issues will likely result in a longer ban.

No abuse shown, closing thread.
[Image: b_560x95.png]