Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardio admin abuse 2 since yall are obviously against me
cardio literally gagged and muted me multiple times for no reason and the only evidence they provided was the stuff that I said and not the constant gagging and muting then settting my karma to 0 for no reason this shit is just dumb as fuck but you guys are clearly against me. I pissed off cardio and she abused her power on me but you know they can twist the evidence however they want with screenshots but its whatever man. fuck you guys and ur shitty ass server with cardio ruining it. used to be fun but I was muted and gagged for an entire map.
mate doing things like this does not help you now please go read thisthis and be happy you only got a 1 hour ban
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
The situation was handled and you have no evidence. Please stop going at it, it'll only get you more in trouble.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Listen pal, I saw your unban request and you have literally not even 1 proof of evidence that Cardio Muted/Gagged you.

Apparently one of the staff here had the evidence of you causing toxic drama to the ttt server.

Now I don't recommend continuing in posting the same shit. Because if you do. Your punishment will only get worse.

So be cautious on what you do.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-26-2020, 02:01 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: Listen pal, I saw your unban request and you have literally not even 1 proof of evidence that Cardio Muted/Gagged you.

Apparently one of the staff here had the evidence of you causing toxic drama to the ttt server.

Now I don't recommend continuing in posting the same shit. Because if you do. Your punishment will only get worse.

So be cautious on what you do.
I didnt have an unban request first of all and second of all cardio didnt post what she did only what I did she didnt need to constantly mute and gag me even after all of that was done as I said she continued doing it after I was done doing that shit like she kept doing it more than 10 mins after annoying as fuck
The only thing your screenshot shows is that she was angry, and even then it wasn't that bad.. she followed the correct procedure. If I was on I would've banned you for a day or two since you were spamming admin chat, and harassing somebody. Again, the one hour ban was probably the most lax punishment you could've received. So I recommend you don't try to stir the pot any longer. Situation was handled, and this isn't formatted correctly.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(05-26-2020, 02:04 AM)dong Wrote: The only thing your screenshot shows is that she was angry, and even then it wasn't that bad.. she followed the correct procedure. If I was on I would've banned you for a day or two since you were spamming admin chat, and harassing somebody. Again, the one hour ban was probably the most lax punishment you could've received. So I recommend you don't try to stir the pot any longer. Situation was handled, and this isn't formatted correctly
this isnt formatted correctly because they closed the other one. I dont have evidence but theres probably logs of her continuing to mute and gag me after I wasnt doing anything
So what I'm understanding is a staff member did their job and yoy disagreed with it and made a post. You then were told it was handled appropriately and that no action will be taken and closed the forum. Then you made another post to rant about how the staff handled it still and how the staff that closed it stinks as well and the server sucks? This is honestly just amusing to read at this point. If it is such a joke why do you care and why break the rules in the first place. +1 for forum close again.
Before you ask "What's the DHN1 stand for?" Why does it matter? It's a little blip.
RussEfarmer Wrote:Witnesses can't be cited as evidence. Only way something is going to happen is if you have screenshots or a recording.

Nicol Bolas Wrote:No real reason to keep this open for any longer. You provided no evidence and the one person you stated could explain it went and explained how cardio did everything correctly. I'd just be happy you only got an hour ban and move on as any further issues will likely result in a longer ban.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Don’t waste my time, thanks.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon