Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PH] Playtime Counter Breaking
(05-26-2020, 09:37 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(05-26-2020, 07:18 PM)Abdel Wrote: if it works without affecting the full gameplay, it works.

it really doesn't though.. if someone's playtime gets eaten at the right place, they might have to play another 15 or so hours for their prop menu..
This is how I know you been gone for so long, the prop menu is accessible to everyone, so time isnt a factor to the prop menu anymore.
It been bork a good while now unfortunately. I do agree with Abdel though in that it isn't really that much of an issue as it doesn't interfere with the actual gameplay. It's more just an annoyance when you can be stuck at 0 seconds despite having 2+ weeks lol. I imagine it'll be fixed eventually, when the correct solution presents itself.

In the meantime, if someone is REALLY bothered by missing their correct rank, Fish can usually fix it.
To be fair, This is quite an issue that all of us are facing in all the servers.

Gametracker I think just broke so most of my times were fucked at this point but at least I still have my regular role.

Some people have also complained about their time finished when receiving a role.

For example when someone plays 25 hours of any server, they were supposed to get the member role and it doesn't give it to them instantly and you would have to wait a day or 2 to get the role.

Anyways I think Gametracker needs to fix their issues that all of us are facing right now.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
(05-27-2020, 05:33 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: To be fair, This is quite an issue that all of us are facing in all the servers.

Gametracker I think just broke so most of my times were fucked at this point but at least I still have my regular role.

Some people have also complained about their time finished when receiving a role.

For example when someone plays 25 hours of any server, they were supposed to get the member role and it doesn't give it to them instantly and you would have to wait a day or 2 to get the role.

Anyways I think Gametracker needs to fix their issues that all of us are facing right now.

Gametracker isn't the issue, just wanted to let you know. Gametracker has its own issues but it isn't causing the time resets.
(05-26-2020, 02:26 PM)Nicol Bolas Wrote: It's an issue with the server's time-tracking plugin 
(05-27-2020, 05:33 AM)Happy Mirror Wrote: To be fair, This is quite an issue that all of us are facing in all the servers.

Happy... you're talking about GT when there's nothing we can do about that. This thread is mainly about the plugin that's broke (which we can do something about someday).

Also, your accusation of lost time on GT was disproved when we compared other players GT to yours.

GT also doesn't affect your role in server as a side note. 

To summarize,  plugin is broke. We acknowledge it's broke. The one who can fix/repair it is Dink. Though Fish can adjust times on server if you present your GT time/names with your Steam ID.

I got reset too and I'm just leaving it. Doesn't hurt anybody if I only have a few hours on scoreboard.

Again, Gametracker has ZERO control over playtime actually ON the server. They manage their own list of player scores and times completely separate from time logging on the server, and this server could technically care less if it existed or not.
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
Hey look, a thread that will have the same responses from people saying the exact same thing. interesting.