Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Time to push past my limits from green to blue
Ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300

Time Played:  Total time played:  27397 minutes played 
 https://gyazo.com/5982ddd502e6ab0613379b93b9a9f0d6 will only continue u to grow while app is up [Image: biggrin.png]

When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I am still avilable pretty much most of the day right now with quarentine of course if I get a job soon that may be subject to change but will still do my best to spend time on server when I can

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted

What can you do to help the community: This last month as trusted I have spent a lot of time learning and gaining a good understand of how staffing works and using things like the rdm manager. Being tmod will allow me to gain access to new commands and be more of a help if the server ever crashes or if I need to bring someone who is stuck and even ban mass rdmer or hacker if no mods are on at the time. I feel like I can be even more of  a help on server so people can have a good time while playing 
Why you want to help the community.
Why you want to help the community: I want to help because this server is a part of my life now and I just want people to enjoy playing on it as much as I do. I have got to meant awesome people and create good friendships and I want others to experience the same type of thing. I have invested plenty of time in this server so im just trying to do my part to make sure things dont spiral down  hill because I enjoy playing with everyone.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I feel like im ready to move up but if you have concerns and things I may still need to work on lmk! I am always looking to improve lets go beyond and be plus ultra :D
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
nah. server doesn't deserve good staff.

fr, jack is an obvious promotion, knows the rules, enforces them well and without bias, keeps his cool while he's on server, etc.

promote him but you don't deserve him
+1 he is easily my best protégé. While training him he was able to pickup on how to staff in general pretty easily, knows how to enforce the rules correctly, takes time to make the outcome of reports accurate, and is overall a friendly face to see when people join. I think he would be a good edition to the T-Mod team since he doesn't ever joke with his commands, has a levelhead, etc.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Bumping
[Image: b_560x95.png]
He's like dong, but with a quieter mic, how would i say no to him. +1
[Image: 0e7d9b52b0a8da003d3bf791934a67c3.gif]

[Image: ngt65CF.gif]
Bump and an easy +1 from me.

I've watched J@ck apply time and time again and with every application he's put in, he's grown more and more. I think J@ck's proven himself at the trusted rank by going above what standards we have and I think he is ready for the promotion to Trial Mod.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 J@ck has done good as trusted and deserves to be T-mod. He has worked on pretty much everything people recommended.
Yes I know it's been longer than usual. I will answer these applications tomorrow which is my day off.
Your application has been accepted. Congratulations