Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Geist is back v3
Who are you?: Who am I? WHO AM I? A nobody my dudes, just an inactive boy from wayyyyyy back in the day. (Seriously check members, i'm the 7th person to join this site.)

You're Staff?: Back in the day you could waste spend your money and become a T-Mod, I'm one of those paid T-Mods.

Why are you back?: Mostly because i'm stuck at home during this pandemic but also because I wanted to come back to my roots, which is sucking mondo cock at ttt.

On a more serious note my name is Geist or to some older players known as Kuro, I hope to get to know some of the newer faces around here and catching back up with some older ones as well. Don't be afraid to say hi while you see me on, i'll always be down to chat to anybody that wants to hang out.

Cya guys around.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
Welcome back gamer
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member
Welcome Back!

Don't know you but saw you in TTT.

See you in TTT.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Welcome back bub
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
Don't worry, I'll beat you, Dong, Dink, and Christian in fantasy again.
former admin2
Welcome back, you should've stayed away. Please sign here to make sure you know what youre getting yourself into x___________________
Who am I?! WHO AM I?! I am the guardian of lost souls, I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible...Geist.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
Welcome back old gamer
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
FLY YOU FOOL!
Welcome back the madness, please wipe your shoes before coming in.
I may have to return if kuro is god damn
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions