Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other games you play
What other games does everyone play? I play a fuck-ton of WoW, For Honor, and the occasional Overwatch. Would be awesome to see some of you guys outside of TTT to play games with :P
WoW, DotA 2, and Overwatch tbh.
Not on PC but GTA 5 all day. Still trying to allocate funds for an Xbox One and newer games.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(03-27-2017, 11:01 PM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: WoW, DotA 2, and Overwatch tbh.

awful, awful and awful tbh
(03-28-2017, 12:15 AM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote:
(03-27-2017, 11:01 PM)More Attractive Than You Wrote: WoW, DotA 2, and Overwatch tbh.

awful, awful and awful tbh

yeah just like your nan tbh
Garry's Mod, Dota 2 , Town of Salem, Hearthstone, and I actually play on a Private WoW server non. Warmane WotLK on Icecrown if there are private server fans here.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
Overwatch, CSGO,Hearthstone and LFD2 and R6 Siege
I like to play L4D2, Town of Salem, and Cards Against Humanity (pretend you're xyzzy).
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
The Dankest of Souls (III), League of why do I even play this game Legends, currently playing Feist on the side.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Half life, half life opposing force, half life 2, half life episode 1 and 2

Also csgo and css
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]