Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff application
Considering the problems caused by another trusted recently and that I have no idea who you are in terms of community involvement, -1.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Okay. Since I am admin on server I'm gunna go ahead and say this is denied.
1) You do not go straight for admin. You start at trusted, or if you have a sponsor of mod or higher, you can try starting at tmod. However since I'm the only active mod+ and I have barely any idea who you are, that idea is out the window.
2) Work on talking in discord and forums more. The community needs to know who you are, what you're here for, etc. Also a forum introduction isn't a bad idea to help with that.
3) Until we know where you are sitting considering the group you came from, I'm uncomfortable handing staff over to you. I'm sorry, I'm just being precautionary as trusted has some game breaking capabilities.

You can reapply on 6/30/2020