Unban Request
I semi-remember this situation, but all in all im fine with an unban here +1
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
(05-29-2020, 02:06 AM)MiniMe2001 Wrote: You seem genuinely sorry for the ghosting and have apparently realized how wrong it was, seeing as not our punishment for ghosting is 2 weeks for first offense I think they should be unbanned with time served as punishment. +1

The reason I was told to go with a permanent on this one was due to the severity of it. An example of 1 instance: Someone would open the t room door with no one on that floor, and would get killed for it claiming the person saw them do it.

Stuff like that went on for a while, to the point every report that map and if I remember correctly the next map was him and his friend both ghosting severally every round.

Nicol contacted me last night to see if I still had the evidence from this ban and I had uploaded everything to my Google drive and am working on giving him access to it for all future bans that show up with myself as the banning mod. Until then I sent him what I still had on the situation.
Thanks for the unban support. I will be looking for the following news on my request.
Like what everyone said.

You seem to be genuine about the situation.

I don't know you at all but we want you to come back.

+1
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
To be unbanned

Unbanned
[Image: b_560x95.png]