Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request
(05-29-2020, 02:04 PM)Saitama Wrote: @Timatio1 Wanna tell them about how he targeted me and RDMED me? 3 RDM's while playboi was innocent, and a false KOS while he was innocent. Gonna get the evidence I have together.
i can confirm that i witnessed PlayboiiJack target saitama rdm him multiple times and false kos him for no reason.
I will go ahead and move this from the ban section to donor abuse since this is geared more towards the use of commands. There is also another ban request relevant to this ongoing.

You can forward the image to the TTT admins directly or to me and I can find a way to post it, either way.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
just me or no @ttt on call staffs?
I'm just gonna tap in real quick and just make sure that this is heard. Weren't you the guy who stated, "Hey I don't care about this server lol. I wouldn't even cared if my unban request were declined." Recall that? Yeah.
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
Do not try and add unnecessary drama or unrelated comments into the middle of this. There is no use to trying to paint someone in a bad light over an unrelated comment.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
It was consistent outside of the rounds when I was killed by a T first, or when he was rejoining.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
The e-drama is fun and all, but like

Other than the one ss that reed provided and the picture of the guy getting kicked, I don't see any evidence for any other claims provided here.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=11449
While playboi does come across as an rdmer and troll, I also feel like pinging on call staff and getting good proof for a ban request is imperative. Voteban is rarely ever used besides a meme so maybe there should be some clarification on that (or removal of voteban, and keeping vote), but if there was proof at the very least kicking would be okay in an emergency IMO
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(05-30-2020, 10:47 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:  Voteban is rarely ever used besides a meme so maybe there should be some clarification on that (or removal of voteban, and keeping vote), but if there was proof at the very least kicking would be okay in an emergency IMO
I didn't even know voteban was a thing that was accessible to donors period. And I also thought it was just a karmaban (I think  (although it may have been confirmation bias) the way the server puts it is "votekick" and the way timatio described it made it sound like it was a one hour ban through karma, that donors were allowed to use).

Knowing that it is an actual ban, that is something that NO donor should have access to. Access to that command should be removed from donors ASAP.

Also, I kind of wish there were some way to preserve a recording of at least the audio and maybe overlay that to the death scenes or something (I know that is impossible, but we can dream, can't we). Not many people have the storage to dedicate full blocks of memory to recording everything they do on TTT on the off chance there is an issue that requires proof of consistent repeat offenses, much less the patience to find where in that recording the incident occurred.