Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Request
(05-30-2020, 11:32 AM)Saitama Wrote:
(05-30-2020, 10:47 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote:  Voteban is rarely ever used besides a meme so maybe there should be some clarification on that (or removal of voteban, and keeping vote), but if there was proof at the very least kicking would be okay in an emergency IMO
Also, I kind of wish there were some way to preserve a recording of at least the audio and maybe overlay that to the death scenes or something (I know that is impossible, but we can dream, can't we). Not many people have the storage to dedicate full blocks of memory to recording everything they do on TTT on the off chance there is an issue that requires proof of consistent repeat offenses, much less the patience to find where in that recording the incident occurred.
You can get OBS for free online then set it up like a shadow play and have a certain amount of time that it will record if you set up a keybind. Easy thing to use and install, just open it and set it up real quick then set it to like 60 seconds through 2:30 minutes and set a keybind to record the activity then and it will record it.
(05-30-2020, 05:05 PM)General Iroh Wrote: You can get OBS for free online then set it up like a shadow play and have a certain amount of time that it will record if you set up a keybind. Easy thing to use and install, just open it and set it up real quick then set it to like 60 seconds through 2:30 minutes and set a keybind to record the activity then and it will record it.

Rhapsody made a very nice thread about this a few years ago, currently stickied in the ban request section
(the thread says only OBS classic supports replay buffers, but that's not true anymore)
[Image: horizontal-design-element-3.png]
  Angel I CRAHSED MY CAR
find out more at https://russefarmer.com/
Garry's Mod Performance Tuning Guide
How do you think I got the clips I did? The delay is at like 15 (that I will edit to 2:30, but I had the buffer that low because I thought it was impacting the performance of my computer) seconds right now, and I have a keybind to save the clip.

Still, without recording the whole map, I can do fuck-all to prove these were consecutive.
which is apparently required for anything to happen here.
[Image: phzdad0ules31.jpg]
Not everything must be through, thorough screenshots can work as well

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
Alright I'll keep this short and answer both of these threads at once. I'm really not seeing a whole lot of evidence on either side that warrants anything close to a ban. This just feels like 2 people who don't like each other trying to get the other one banned. So heres what I'll do:

@playboiiJack I do see at minimum 2 different RDMs based on evidence. Therefore I will have a staff member apply 2 slays and you'll serve them whenever.

@"Saitama"  Donors are not staff. You do not kick for simple RDMs and you do not ever use voteban. You can kick a blatant hacker or mass RDMr if no staff are available but you do not kick a player simply for rdming you. Get staff on if staff is needed.

For both of you: I don't want to see you interacting as it's clear you don't like eachother. Consider this a valid warning for both of you to stay out of each other's business. No targeting, no RDMing, no trying to get the other banned. Just take some steps back, realize it's just a game, and move on. Please report any further issues to me directly.
[Image: b_560x95.png]