Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ghosters Zborekk and MŁODY G CSGOAtse.com
Offender's Name & Steam ID: Zborekk STEAM_0:1:43203680
                                                    MŁODY G CSGOAtse.com STEAM_0:0:197956128

Potential Witnesses: [teal]Kiwi The Jailbait Steven [Prodigy] Blurgh 
Random Rew 
Reason to Ban: Ghosting

[b]Proof: https://youtu.be/BBixFw9WS90[/b]

Sorry it's not in first person and it's such bad quality idk why it's like that
Can confirm ghosting
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
you have to be in 1st person so we can see if he currently ghosting 3rd person is not that accurate of proof I do see him shooting props but i don't think it's enough evidence

But lets wait for staff to see it (:
[Image: AthleticYoungLamb-max-1mb.gif]
(05-30-2020, 10:47 AM)§4Zack Wrote: you have to be in 1st person so we can see if he currently ghosting 3rd person is not that accurate of proof I do see him shooting props but i don't think it's enough evidence

I haven't actually seen it yet, but 3rd person can be used to tell, it just kinda sucks. Sometimes you actually have to spectate 3rd person because of hacks that can tell when players are spectating you.
Thank you for the report. These players have been added to our watch list.
(05-30-2020, 10:47 AM)§4Zack Wrote: you have to be in 1st person so we can see if he currently ghosting 3rd person is not that accurate of proof I do see him shooting props but i don't think it's enough evidence

It helps to be in 1st person but it doesn't HAVE to be. It's more important when looking at hacking than ghosting tbh.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I do believe these people were ghosting and have been added to the watchlist. We do not ban first time ghosters.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army