Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time to give back to community
Ingame Name: Maggie (Older name major playerbase will know: SadCat, SadCatWithAHat,SadCatInAHat)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120607737

Time Played: 124 hours

When First Joined: i sadly dont know that but i played majorly friday and saturday so its maybe november or december 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I play every Friday and Saturday and if time allows weekdays too

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: 
I would establish a great enviroment for new and also more known members so everyone can play in peace without any trolls or bigger problems

Why you want to help the community: 
I have been playing some time now and i have seen my fair share oh hackers, mass rdmers, alts of angry people and more
I wanna act like a barrier between these people and the innocent players so this wont happen under my watch
Of course everyone makes bad decisions or is not seeing specific parts but i will try to find every single of these bad spirited people and show them what not to do
Of course i know its not only about punishing so thats why i would guide new people to all the tips and tricks to finally get started playing without problems
This involves: Showing them the basic principle of ttt (as mentioned in the rules when you press f1) - if its not clear enough i would still be patient and show them around
I would never judge or mute/punish based on emotions but rather logic and the demand of the community - because staff is not a ruler but rather the longer arm of the community
I hope you liked this short introduction - if not please tell me what to do better
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes i have been banned once for rdm and leave because i killed a afk before overtime which i forgot to wait about - i was getting tired and have gone offline without waiting for my consequence
Sadly i do not have a link for that ready as i think it was right away from the game
Staff to ban me: Nicol Bolas

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I didnt, but i also hope this will be the only time i need to apply ;)

How did you find us?: I have gone through some ttt servers but none would have the active community nor the system i felt good playing

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes i did fill out the senario questions

- Add any previous experience here: i have been an admin of a small gmod server before and also other game servers either as mod or admin
- 100+ hours in server

Other: 

I really hope you liked my application, i put everything i cvould think of into it in the hope of getting a good response :)
+1 Active player, is respectful and would be able to help around the staff during times where there isn't usually anyone on.
-1 I dont think you are ready to be staff just yet you have caused issue in the past and I justt dont think you are ready for it you need more time to show that you want to be staff and are serious about it.
[Image: 46713d688f8087b1f2d3b92a79d7afea.png]

Future owner  :D
(05-30-2020, 03:34 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: -1 I dont think you are ready to be staff just yet you have caused issue in the past and I justt dont think you are ready for it you need more time to show that you want to be staff and are serious about it.
i can totally understand that, no problem
I am serious about it - but if you feel like i need time, i will give it time
all that lycan drama -1 + You need more forum time
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(05-30-2020, 04:58 PM)Eternal Wrote: all that lycan drama -1 + You need more forum time
ye i need more time, was a dumb idea to post this
Closing this application per request of Maggie.
[Image: b_560x95.png]