Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[XA] Andrew (STEAM_0:1:42885295) Hacking
Offender's Name & Steam ID: [XA] Andrew (STEAM_0:1:42885295)

Potential Witnesses: Starling, Kiwi, Milly 

Reason to Ban: Hacking 

Proof: Video

Other: Kiwi has a video and Starling may have a vid as well since my obs said "I'm out" and recorded at like 2fps 

Also beaned by Pixie for 24
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

Here's the link to my video. Shows two instances of him only searching in areas where props were hiding/ walking directly towards props. It also seems as though he might have some sort of aim assist??

https://youtu.be/il2ouWl4Afo

Pixie also temp. banned him.
[Image: image0_2.jpg]
In response to second video:
The pot in the car I had already killed someone twice in that exact same area,
Same with that room and the barricades outside.
I check every room very carefully just hitting all props, so if there's someone in there I will usually find them.
I have been playing this game for 8 years, nearly 9, and nearly 4000 hours so I have a lot of experience in a lot of game modes.

Also, I never knew to move my mouse to make sure im looking at everything and taking it in is called aim assist but ok.

The point is people use the same spots because they think they are safe,
everyone is predictable and people tend to use similar spots.
Every round I hid in the same place i may have lost a few rounds but the point is that everyone has a method.

My final comment:
I'm not hacking.
I joined near the end of the map, but this is the footage I managed to gather.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP6gERcb5hE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW4te5zwxfg

Might be the some of the same footage as to what Other Star gathered.
Somewhat same footage, Your telling me a computer screen, 1 outside, 2 ontop of a post is not obvious?
(05-31-2020, 06:42 AM)[XA] Andrew Wrote: Somewhat same footage, Your telling me a computer screen, 1 outside, 2 ontop of a post is not obvious?

Just take the ban at least and learn from it.

If you continue making excuses in this ban request. It will only get worse.
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
Not only are you not even picking up props or checking, by this I mean once you killed the prop you're out of that location you didn't check the rest of the room and head to the next location. Almost like you're sure there's nothing else there, you flick and go straight to props, kiwis videos even shows you successfully jumping 6 times without a stop in between the 4th or 5th jump which I would believe is a bhop script. Seems even though certain props were obvious, you chose to pursue the more hidden ones without double checking most of the room.
Just found an announcement that PH has CAC, I used to be a server owner and CAC would have detected me. It detects perfect BHOPs. I am not using any sort of BHOP script and if I was i would use a Razer Macro which is not against PH Rules according to the forums.
Player has been banned for hacking. This debate is over.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army