Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I lost a meme crate
I was in a game and i used a key to open the meme crate. and when i opened it. it was stuck on loading...
then it said contact a admin for help so here i am

i thought i added a image to this post it didn't pop up
What server are you talking about?
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(08-15-2020, 04:40 PM)Sarcasm Guaranteed Wrote: What server are you talking about?
He is talking about the ttt server. Maybe @dong or @Nicol Bolas could help but I don’t know tbh. Hopefully they don’t mind me pinging them.
I'm assuming this is a crate of dumb garbage, if so just try to re upload the picture and I'll give it to you later. About to leave the house rn.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(08-15-2020, 04:43 PM)dong Wrote: I'm assuming this is a crate of dumb garbage, if so just try to re upload the picture and I'll give it to you later. About to leave the house rn.
im assuming this is what i needed. someone said screen cap the console. if you need more proof i have a guy who did trade it to me. (the crate of dumb)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Usually when there are errors with pointshop it never deletes items in your inventory. That being said, it's not completely out of the ordinary for Pointshop 2 to be 'Usual'.

I'm guessing you've reconnected and can't find any item in your inventory that comes out of the dumb garbage crate?

Do you still have your Stupid Shit Key?
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
naw i lost the key and the crate
ima bump this
Try clicking on the empty slots in your inventory. There are some items that don't render into the square sometimes for some reason. If not, the only people that can help you are Nicol and dong.
[Image: WYrY1SK.png]
yeah i checked every single slot with no luck. no key or crate