Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
June Forum Log
New log. Several projects were completed and others binned or tabled since last log. 
Red is not started or some roadblock 
Orange is actively being worked on or a solution known but pending
Green is solution implemented

Work In Progress

The report window when reporting a post, profile or reputation appears in an unusable position
Not started

That one PHP error that appears for new people
Have a way to fix this when its reported, but not to head off the issue itself. New theory to test on how registration works with the plugin

Mark all as read button on bottom of page
Still invisible. Might can force a fix, but to properly do it I need to dig a lot

Forum moderation guidelines
Guidelines need to be updated for changes pending

Spoilers 
Use [sp*] message body [/sp*] (without the *) - Button might be fixed at a later time

Ranks
Ranks updated

Alerts
Looking for fix on why minime is special when it comes to alerts

Rep system inconsistency
Some threads do not allow reputation votes after being closed. I have a theory I need to test

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
A small issue I have noticed. Does not look like the locked thread icon appears beside threads that are locked.
I'm always lifting, on the server and off, my gains keep me going!!

2013/14-Present (6+ years with this beautiful community!)

And Remember kids, never skip Leg Day!
minime has big muscles
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶
(06-12-2020, 01:15 PM)DoYouLiftBro Wrote: A small issue I have noticed.  Does not look like the locked thread icon appears beside threads that are locked.
 Now that you mention it yeah I don’t see the lock. Huh.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon