Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The events currently happening in our world
1. Coronavirus. This one is obvious, we are all at home having to do nothing but just do stuff to keep us in joy. However, people with essential jobs are having more trouble every single day because they need to go outside and work. While Canada's cases did surpass China's cases I am still in huge concern for my brother getting the virus.

2. George Floyd. Now this one just somehow managed to get very viral on the internet. People were angry over 4 police officers killing one black man from an arrest which caused many people to burn, steal, and maybe even kill police officers due to the fact that police brutality is the main cause of racism. Now, what I am going to say is a bit political but ill go ahead and say it. NO ONE SHOULD MAKE FUN OF BLACK PEOPLE. Every single one of us needs to work on not being racist shitheads against people who have different skin color, religion, sexual orientation, and even personality. 

So all of us are stressed right now and let's make each our part count. We never want our world to be on fire or our world to be on a maximum-security lockdown. We want our world to be just right and just exactly how it should be.

#blacklivesmatter
[Image: latest?cb=20171003155620]
[Image: giphy.gif]
COON AND FRIENDS TEAM UP WITH FREEDOM PALS!

"Inspiration comes from within yourself. One has to be positive. When you're positive, good things happen."
- Deep Roy
My fraternity is hosting a fundraiser where all the profits go to the family of George Floyd. The gofundme already has over 6 million donated, but just from my small city we've raised over $1,000 in less than 24 hours.

Speaking on the same subject, I don't think that people should use the shitposting channel in the Discord for jokes about the situation not only is it insensitive, its just downright disgusting.
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
(06-01-2020, 01:35 PM)dong Wrote: My fraternity is hosting a fundraiser where all the profits go to the family of George Floyd. The gofundme already has over 6 million donated, but just from my small city we've raised over $1,000 in less than 24 hours.

Speaking on the same subject, I don't think that people should use the shitposting channel in the Discord for jokes about the situation not only is it insensitive, its just downright disgusting.
Well you are a discord mod

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-01-2020, 02:00 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote:
(06-01-2020, 01:35 PM)dong Wrote: My fraternity is hosting a fundraiser where all the profits go to the family of George Floyd. The gofundme already has over 6 million donated, but just from my small city we've raised over $1,000 in less than 24 hours.

Well you are a discord mod
I just woke up after it happened -_-
[Image: image0.png]
2x TTT Admin
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers
the black lives matter stuff should have never been a problem they fought for freedom, but still dont get it its disgusting
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]