Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uncertain Times
I live in NJ and yesterday my father told me that the owner of the general store near me doesn't feel safe. To put it in perspective, he lives above the store. It's not because of looting but there were what looked like the same cars going up and down the mountain in a short amount of time. What is happening across the country, is conjunction with the COVID-19 is tearing at the very fabric of basic human survival instincts.
Everybody should just move to Canada so whenever there's a dispute it can be settled with a good old fashioned snow ball fight
[Image: Epic-Samurai.gif?fit=750%2C353&quality=8...=all&ssl=1]
Can we just bring back challenging people to a duel by slapping them with a glove? Along with drinking out of the skulls of our enemies. Is that too much to ask?
(06-05-2020, 08:05 PM)The Triangle Wrote: Can we just bring back challenging people to a duel by slapping them with a glove? Along with drinking out of the skulls of our enemies. Is that too much to ask?
wow yea maybe just a bit lol
[Image: titan.gif]
Man, part of me wishes I'd start drinking again...damnit. I stopped myself over a month ago because why not....but man, a good beer would be good for these weird times.

We should just have some televised cock-fighting circuits set up....that'd be cool.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Interesting times for sure. I say it's about time some change happened around the world. Pointing at you U S A...
[Image: 76561197993157530.png]
(06-05-2020, 10:08 PM)SNAK Wrote: Pointing at you U S A...

don't worry me and ernie are making changes to usa
[Image: OGC.83a4f535e160188cc3ef3e7914124591?pid...n%2fbGQ%3d]
O̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶