Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lack of slay by KillerZoreo
that does look like two people having a prop fight to me meaning it was consensual so you should not kill the winner/damager just like a crowbar fight
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
(06-02-2020, 01:20 AM)killerZoreo Wrote: Lets one thing out of the way immediately. It doesn't matter if you are proven if you RDM. As far as not slaying ceebeast goes, this is going to be a long one and heres my entire thought process from this report. At first, I saw the report response and thought Burrito was pushed/damaged, and saw nothing to prove that. Then I realized that it was witnessing attempted rdm, and still didn't slay from what the deathscene showed. I saw it as two people propfighting in some form of way. Two people holding minecarts and damaged. So I made the decision that it was in fact RDM, because it is very possible that that was not the first bit of damage from these two and it is very possible that these two players were clashing long before burrito witnessed the Planton push someone. By the way, since it needs to be mentioned, Ceebeast killed burrito for killing planton, not akrynite. I stupidly didnt ss the report itself, but ceebeast said in the report that he killed burrito for killing planton. 
https://imgur.com/a/dAUzr5R

There was no indication that they were fighting with the carts previously and nothing was stated in voice chat and text chat. All I saw was someone pushing another person off a ledge with a mine cart and damaged said person. Once again, I was proven and was killed after stating the reason based off what I saw. I don't know why you started off your reply like that but it's coming off as pretty hostile. I just wanted clarification on if what .Ceebeast did was RDM or not.
This obviously isn't abuse however the slay should've been put in place. The rules say that pushing people off of ledges or doing damage to innos in general is kosable (except specific cases). The only wiggle room here is if they were clearly consenting to fight each other here, and as seen by both @"Burrito Bowl" and @"killerZoreo"  posts I don't believe either of them were 'clear' on if they were consenting to fight each other. Rules referenced below.

[Image: 5a0037a2489aa2394e0576258084ca64.png]

[Image: fa5c3d7f2b176bbb70ab6dca726df6aa.png]

*also "does look like" is not the same as "clearly consenting".*
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
I would agree (and would have slain myself) if Platon randomly walked up to someone and pushed them off a ledge or into water. The factor that changed this was that this prop pushing/ prop fighting/ prop playing, whatever you want to call it, was consensual and occurred in multiple instances during the round and map. What made this more suspicious to me was that Burrito Bowl delayed killing a near death person who would have died in one shot until that person walked up to them with the prop.
(06-02-2020, 01:31 AM)Geist Wrote: This obviously isn't abuse however the slay should've been put in place. The rules say that pushing people off of ledges or doing damage to innos in general is kosable (except specific cases). The only wiggle room here is if they were clearly consenting to fight each other here, and as seen by both @"Burrito Bowl" and @"killerZoreo"  posts I don't believe either of them were 'clear' on if they were consenting to fight each other. Rules referenced below.

It should be noted that "what it looked like" was all I could go off as I did this report for a round I wasn't there for
(06-02-2020, 01:35 AM).ceebeast Wrote: I would agree (and would have slain myself) if Platon randomly walked up to someone and pushed them off a ledge or into water. The factor that changed this was that this prop pushing/ prop fighting/ prop playing, whatever you want to call it, was consensual and occurred in multiple instances during the round and map.

I mean it obviously wasn't clear enough for @"Burrito Bowl" so I don't believe that's clear enough, even when I watch the deathscene it looks like the pushed player is typing/afk until he hits the ground when he starts moving again. I would kill the pusher if I saw this happen too.
Test Moderator on Dinkleberg's TTT.

"You guys are fucking cancer."
(06-02-2020, 01:37 AM)killerZoreo Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 01:31 AM)Geist Wrote: This obviously isn't abuse however the slay should've been put in place. The rules say that pushing people off of ledges or doing damage to innos in general is kosable (except specific cases). The only wiggle room here is if they were clearly consenting to fight each other here, and as seen by both @"Burrito Bowl" and @"killerZoreo"  posts I don't believe either of them were 'clear' on if they were consenting to fight each other. Rules referenced below.

It should be noted that "what it looked like" was all I could go off as I did this report for a round I wasn't there for
You didn't ask either party for more information which you should have done.

(06-02-2020, 01:40 AM).ceebeast Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 01:37 AM)Geist Wrote:
(06-02-2020, 01:35 AM).ceebeast Wrote: I would agree (and would have slain myself) if Platon randomly walked up to someone and pushed them off a ledge or into water. The factor that changed this was that this prop pushing/ prop fighting/ prop playing, whatever you want to call it, was consensual and occurred in multiple instances during the round and map.

I mean it obviously wasn't clear enough for @"Burrito Bowl" so I don't believe that's clear enough, even when I watch the deathscene it looks like the pushed player is typing/afk until he hits the ground when he starts moving again. I would kill the pusher if I saw this happen too.
They were doing this throughout the round and that map as well as the one prior. Burrito Bowl was aware as he saw this one time and was damaged by a prop by Platon, reporting them and they were slain for it. Regardless, I am just giving my perspective.
Platon damaging me was the round after.
I think the biggest factor here was that it was consensual. If Burrito Bowl did not know, killing Platon was warranted. It appears that Akrynyte knew as well as he tried killing Burrito Bowl but was killed by Shadow Soldier before he could do so. I killed Burrito Bowl because I knew it was consensual. I think that this is more of a misunderstanding but given the facts that killerZoreo was provided, he made the right choice. Burrito was not slain for killing Platon (since he did not know it was consensual) and I was not slain for killing Burrito (as I knew it was consensual). This prop pushing occurred throughout the round and throughout the map.
(06-02-2020, 01:46 AM).ceebeast Wrote: I think the biggest factor here was that it was consensual. If Burrito Bowl did not know, killing Platon was warranted. It appears that Akrynyte knew as well as he tried killing Burrito Bowl but was killed by Shadow Soldier before he could do so. I killed Burrito Bowl because I knew it was consensual. I think that this is more of a misunderstanding but given the facts that killerZoreo was provided, he made the right choice. Burrito was not slain for killing Platon (since he did not know it was consensual) and I was not slain for killing Burrito (as I knew it was consensual). This prop pushing occurred throughout the round and throughout the map.
You were going off of an assumption I presume. Was there an agreed to fight in VC or text chat? If not then I find it hard to see how the whole server would know that it was consensual? Rather than just basing it off of the death scene. This is going off the tangent that I was indeed proven and didn't RDM.
If you remove all context and everything, this case boils down to someone being killed, for killing a person with a legitimate reason. Sure at best this act is a suspicious act that can get you killed in Overtime, but this looks far from overtime.

Burrito has clearly stated he was not aware of any consentual propfight. All he saw was a person who appeared to be AFK being pushed off a ledge where damage was done to said AFK. This, is a KOSable act. Yet after he had explained the situation, you can yell at him for being an idiot to not know that there's a propfight going on, but not shoot him.

What is being failed to consider this is kinda an indirect punishment to Burrito for having all the right intentions and doing his job as an innocent.
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.