Sugga Sugga Unban Request
Ingame Name: Sugga Sugga

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:64293729

Who Banned You: RenzoLeBenzo (doesn't really matter tho)

Reason For Ban: "Sugga Sugga has been permanently banned due to the evidence submitted, and that after being unbanned, continued to exploit the Detective/Traitor items." I was banned for repeatedly exploiting and trolling, despite being given many warnings and chances. I also created alt accounts so I could keep playing on the server (I didn't use these to troll or rdm or anything though, just so i could play I made these because I just wanted to play on the server, I didn't make them with bad intentions but I was still ban evading and I used the grapple exploit on these too) and got banned on those.

Length of Ban: Permanent - IP ban

Reason for Admins to Unban: I have over 600 hours on the server and I did really enjoy playing on the server. It's been 9 months since my original permaban and I think and hope that is enough time. I've been given chances by the community and admins more times than I probably deserve, so I'm open for pretty much anything to get back on the server again. Thanks.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8961
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=8496
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=5856
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=2866

Other:  :)

+ - 0
I think you forgot the part where you were exploiting on your alt while ban evading (you were doing the same exploits that got you banned on your main and thats how we knew to look into it). With that being said, how can we trust you wont do it again and ignore staff if unbanned?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You were constantly an issue on the server with trolling and exploiting + you evaded with alts around that ban. In general, I don't see a single positive in unbanning you. -1.
former admin2
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/tttbans/...0:64293729 

I don't know you, nor was I around at the time when all of your bans happened, but based solely on your previous bans I'm gonna say -1 to an unban. 

You were unbanned before from a permanent ban and just turned around and started causing issues again shortly after. 

Like Deadpool said, I dont see any positives that would say you should be unbanned.
(06-02-2020, 04:58 PM)Avi Wrote: I think you forgot the part where you were exploiting on your alt while ban evading (you were doing the same exploits that got you banned on your main and thats how we knew to look into it). With that being said, how can we trust you wont do it again and ignore staff if unbanned?
I honestly didn't remember that I exploited on the alts. I edited my post.

As for trusting I won't do it again and I won't ignore staff, I'd be happy to have restrictions put on me (like if I mess up instant ban, no warnings, etc).
I honestly think Sugga should be unbanned. I messed up a while ago too and was banned for alt evasion then messed up again and was permad for 6 months, I understand the want to play on the server again and before all of this happened I did enjoy playing with Sugga. I feel like 9 months can change someone and we do have more ways to regulate this and see how he reacts to being unbanned. If he did end up messing up it would just be a ban and worst he can do is start exploiting again which we would get complaints about quickly if it happened. I’m +1 for an unban as 9 months is a decent amount of time and if he hasn’t changed then we can ban him again.
I think at least a reduction would be fair since banning again isn't at all hard to do.

Just to back up Avi though- 
I do recall though when I was still active as an admin I saw a random guest on exploiting the grapple. After looking into it, it turned out to be one of your alt accounts. Didn't help much seeing as at the time it had your main account added as well. I don't have the screenshots  anymore since its been a while.
(06-02-2020, 07:36 PM)Hani Wrote: I think at least a reduction would be fair since banning again isn't at all hard to do.

Just to back up Avi though- 
I do recall though when I was still active as an admin I saw a random guest on exploiting the grapple. After looking into it, it turned out to be one of your alt accounts. Didn't help much seeing as at the time it had your main account added as well. I don't have the screenshots  anymore since its been a while.
Yeah, I didn't do a great job hiding my alt accounts lmao. They were all accounts I already made in the past because I didn't like changing my name or profile picture (I know that doesn't make sense but I made them like 5 years ago), so most of them had my main account added.
I remember him and though he did cause a lot of issues then it has been a long time and people who have done worse have had a second chance. I think an unban with a short leash/probationary period would not be out of line here. +1, conditionally
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Right now I'm at a -1. As you said you have been given many chances, and you've already gotten off a permaban once for exploiting, to which you continued, got permabanned again, and continued on an alt awhile after until you were ip banned. This has happened over a span of 2 years, and Im not convinced you will change.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~