Sugga Sugga Unban Request
3 Bans wasn't enough to tell you to Stop Exploiting?

If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
There are much worse things to do than exploiting, ban evasion is a big oof for you buddy but if you need to be banned again as hani said it wouldn't really be that hard to make it happen, plus we have the new warn system so its easier to manage punishments, I propose an unban but add warning(s) just to have like a pseudo probation period to see how he does.
The local Sega & Sonic fanatic.
[Image: JCMB8GH.jpeg]
Your unban request has been accepted as I do agree that 9 months is a long time despite the multiple offenses. However you will indeed be in a probational period of a sort. This means if you join the server and continue to cause issues, troll, or exploit the game you will be permanently banned once more. The "probational period" will last for as long as I determine it is needed and any alt accounts will remain permanently banned. You are forbidden from using any alt accounts to play on the server unless you have a specific reason to do so (Message me on Discord if you really need to play on an alt for some reason).
[Image: b_560x95.png]