Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting/awkward/hilarious early hours moments.
Playing with a few guests while early morning and low pop (like, 4 people). 
Participated my first round of C4 roulette, on a volcano. Had some great crowbar battles. Tried to get a high ledge crowbar battle going but I fell in the lava because i'm dumb :D.

And it got me thinking: What other weird and great things have people done that would be impossible during high traffic hours?
Would love to see some grapple hook race footage!
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Ive played c4 roulette before. Lots of crowbar fights and fist fights (the servers I staff have fists for punching instead of holstered for slot six)

C4 hide and seek is fun. Plant a c4 set to six minutes and the innocents have that much time to find it. Works really well on Clue, Innocent Motel, and Dolls.

Regular hide and seek on a smaller map is fun.  Traitor is not allowed to buy a radar, and if you get found, you help the traitors find the others.

Knife throwing is fun between two people. Each person stands on one side of the room and moves side to side avoiding the knife as you throw if at each other. Especially on dark maps with no flashlights on.

Prop kill fights especially on a minecraft map that spawns minecraft pigs as a prop (pig fights).

Incend fights on cs_office map. A lot of incends spawn in a certain area of that map so we would throw them at each other and try to avoid the fire. Really kills your karma if you're not careful.

Newton launcher fights. Traitor buys two newton launchers and the innocents face off two at a time and fight to the death. When there is only one innocent left they fight the traitor. Works well on crummy craddle and rooftops because then you try to knock them to the ground.

Tripwire maze on maps with tight spaces or a lot of paths with turns. The traitor plants the tripmines and the innocents work together to destroy them going from start to finish. This works well on Clue and McDonalds map.

If I think of more I will posts them.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
If you're not playing harpoon catch, then what are you playing?
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I remember yesterday me and 6 other T's planted like 10 C4's to get the last inno, which was downstairs on innocentmotel.
(03-28-2017, 10:49 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: I remember yesterday me and 6 other T's planted like 10 C4's to get the last inno, which was downstairs on innocentmotel.

And they all missed, killing the T's.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
I was one of those T's! Inno motel right?!

(03-28-2017, 10:37 AM)tons4583 Wrote: If you're not playing harpoon catch, then what are you playing?

I wanted to so bad. But I wasn't sure if the new players I was with would even be able to do it well, or at all. So I wanted to do something fun we could all participate in at the same level.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
Prop killing wars
If it's just me and 1 or 2 other people I'll have T weapon battles where each player gets a T weapon and plays sudden death. Or we just go map exploring.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(03-28-2017, 08:19 PM)City Wrote: If it's just me and 1 or 2 other people I'll have T weapon battles where each player gets a T weapon and plays sudden death. Or we just go map exploring.

I did actually have some time to explain a few expoits to some new people and WHY it's an exploit/not allowed.
Off hours is a great time to teach the guests and make them feel welcome and cared about.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod